Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 05-02-2011, 12:29 PM   #1
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Arrow Back reading comics!

Well I'm back reading comics after a very long break. Starting with my favourite ASM starting with 658 and just finished 659. As a tie in I also picked up FF 1 & 2. I've always felt that Peter needed someone to help him reach his potential as a scientist. With Reed he couldn't be in better hands. Really enjoyed the four comics. The dynamic between him and Ben is also enjoyable. Sue's scepticism is interesting but understandable with the loss of her brother.

Anyone else reading these titles?

But my comic of the week is Wonder Woman 610. Wow does she kick ass in this title. Looking forward to the conclusion in the next issue. Need to pick up the trade to read the full arc. Still not a huge fan of the new costume but at least the writing is good.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:33 PM   #2
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

I'm not quite ready to go back and start spending $3 per book, but I am going back and picking up the Omnibus' for books I didn't get into, strictly because it was too expensive to read all the books I wanted to read. I've picked up 2 Thor Omnibus' and the Planet Hulk Omnibus and will pick up others.
Old 05-02-2011, 01:22 PM   #3
protector2814
Phoenix

Still not reading Spidey, but FF 1 & 2 were good. I've never truly gotten the Reed relationship w/ his daughter, nor her "powers" or anger issues, so hopefully this arc will shed some light. Looks like we have an old-fashioned FF vs. Dr. Doom story on our hands. Marvel really needs to do a better job explaining how Pete can spread himself this thin, being in so many books.
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote