Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-31-2020, 02:53 PM   #3521
Colossal
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
As a character I like Rogue more than I like Doctor Strange. I’d go with Rogue based off that alone. I already have this Rogue and I have Doctor Strange on order, for me it’s gotta be both.

Consider though, there’s 2 Rogue 1/4 statues. This one far outshines the other option. But XM has one on the way as well. And hopefully SS won’t take too long to make another (I’d love her green/white outfit with hood, or Savage Land since Marvel seems to have lapsed on their strictness with women’s clothing), but who knows.

Doctor Strange has 2 options as well. The XM and the Maquette. The Maquette is just 1000, and that’s it. No telling when another 1/4 Doctor Strange will pop up. Another Rogue seems more likely before another Doctor Strange.
Thank you for this Peedi, you are right actually, I forgot that they had teased a Rogue at XM, and I'm sure they'll want to knock it out of the park knowing how well received the SS one was. And yeh, I can't see another Strange coming, and this one looks really iconic in the pose and display!
Colossal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 02:47 AM   #3522
Toaster
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I received my replacement Rogue a few days ago and am happy / relieved to say that it looks great. The replacement got here really fast, which was pleasantly surprising. The outer box has bright orange tape on it, so it makes me wonder if they inspected the piece before sending it to me. I noticed the edition number is 668, which is a lower number compared to my initial Rogue statue (1,500s). It does make me wonder if the first batch that got released was 1-1,000.

Kudos to Sideshow for making this right. She's a beauty!
Toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 02:48 AM   #3523
Toaster
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Duplicate
Toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 09:32 PM   #3524
morty76
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toaster View Post
I received my replacement Rogue a few days ago and am happy / relieved to say that it looks great. The replacement got here really fast, which was pleasantly surprising. The outer box has bright orange tape on it, so it makes me wonder if they inspected the piece before sending it to me. I noticed the edition number is 668, which is a lower number compared to my initial Rogue statue (1,500s). It does make me wonder if the first batch that got released was 1-1,000.

Congrats on getting a Rogue statue.
morty76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 11:08 PM   #3525
Venzhe
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:

I can confirm that they open and inspect statues for full replacements. It has happened every time when I have had to go through that.
Venzhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 12:19 AM   #3526
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:

Excellent news!!!
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 02:02 AM   #3527
xellos49698
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Question for long time Rogue statue owners here. Has anyone noticed any structure issue with there Rogue statues? Leaning, breaks, anything? I am considering possibly purchasing, VS waiting for the next Sideshow Rogue to get released in the future.
xellos49698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 02:22 AM   #3528
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos49698 View Post
Question for long time Rogue statue owners here. Has anyone noticed any structure issue with there Rogue statues? Leaning, breaks, anything? I am considering possibly purchasing, VS waiting for the next Sideshow Rogue to get released in the future.
Damn time fly's!
My Rogue has sat in the same place without issue for 17 months

ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 04:35 PM   #3529
eMCobra
Frackin!

Yeah, still holding up
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20201107_102230.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	155.1 KB
ID:	134672  
eMCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 06:40 PM   #3530
xellos49698
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Duplicate post, ignore
xellos49698 is offline   Reply With Quote