Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 02-24-2017, 09:38 AM   #691
dannygarrett09
Birdman

please make 1:1 blue
dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 10:19 AM   #692
Big Hulk
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chalback View Post
Free Shipping from who?
Entertainment Earth.
Big Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 12:03 PM   #693
Chrisrex82
The Herculoids

But just to clarify, Entertainment Earth does offer free shipping (for all the Chronicle items I believe) but only within the US
Chrisrex82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 01:39 PM   #694
JurassicHead40
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

A part of me wants to jump on this, but I have the t Rex breakout and female bust coming, and this thing is HUGE, so not sure if space is going to work.......

I've made a concerted effort to focus on JP 1 for my Chronicle purchases, as it's still my favorite of the franchise, and I can't afford to dip into a lot of the releases or start spreading across the different films....so I might end up jumping on this given that fact, but it may be at least another month before I can do that as I'm trying to sell some things to finance it.

How is this thing doing sales wise? Hopefully there is time if I wait till march/April....
JurassicHead40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 02:47 PM   #695
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurassicHead40 View Post
A part of me wants to jump on this, but I have the t Rex breakout and female bust coming, and this thing is HUGE, so not sure if space is going to work.......

I've made a concerted effort to focus on JP 1 for my Chronicle purchases, as it's still my favorite of the franchise, and I can't afford to dip into a lot of the releases or start spreading across the different films....so I might end up jumping on this given that fact, but it may be at least another month before I can do that as I'm trying to sell some things to finance it.

How is this thing doing sales wise? Hopefully there is time if I wait till march/April....
There were only 40 left as of a few day ago. It should last a month or two, but I wouldn't wait too long.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 07:16 PM   #696
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:

tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 07:51 PM   #697
Max Shreck
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:

Sir, all I can say is space is cannot be more of an issue for anyone but me. I live in a very small London flat with my missus I absolutely have no idea how I'm gonna display her majesty. All I know - and I'm not trying to convince anyone only having a discussion - is that the moment I've seen this bust appearing at SDCC I knew, this is it. I've been waiting for this since I first saw Jurassic Park. I felt this way only a few times in my time of collecting. This piece will be very special. I for one, cannot wait.
Max Shreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 08:07 PM   #698
wpmedia
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Shreck View Post
Sir, all I can say is space is cannot be more of an issue for anyone but me. I live in a very small London flat with my missus I absolutely have no idea how I'm gonna display her majesty. All I know - and I'm not trying to convince anyone only having a discussion - is that the moment I've seen this bust appearing at SDCC I knew, this is it. I've been waiting for this since I first saw Jurassic Park. I felt this way only a few times in my time of collecting. This piece will be very special. I for one, cannot wait.
^ Perfectly summed up my own feelings about pre-ordering this piece!

Also, hi, first-time poster, long-time reader of the forum, and this raptor is my first Chronicle purchase. Aaah I'm so excited!
wpmedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 09:50 PM   #699
Oblivion100
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Shreck View Post
Haha I have exactly the same feeling and issue. I live in a small room in Belgium but this bust has got to come . Even if that would mean that I have to place it in the middle of the floor .
Chronicle Collectibles is untill now the first company in my life span that gives us the opportunity to buy a full size perfect looking raptor head for a very decent price.
Oblivion100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 11:32 PM   #700
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpmedia View Post
^ Perfectly summed up my own feelings about pre-ordering this piece!

Also, hi, first-time poster, long-time reader of the forum, and this raptor is my first Chronicle purchase. Aaah I'm so excited!
Welcome to the forum and congrats on purchasing what I think is the best JP piece yet. I think years down the road when the dust settles this will without a doubt be the standout JP piece Chronicle will do.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote