Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 06-11-2020, 08:19 PM   #21
Frankierock
Omega Red

Well new Spider-Man game for release when the New PS5 comes out...yeah PS5 for me. “Nuff Said”
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 11:12 PM   #22
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Well new Spider-Man game for release when the New PS5 comes out...yeah PS5 for me. “Nuff Said”
Spider-man game looks good but I am more interested in Demon Souls remake and Horizon 2.

Not sure if I like the look of the PS5 though. My choice would be the one with the 4K bluray drive. The bulge the drive makes is unattractive to say the least.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 01:26 AM   #23
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
Spider-man game looks good but I am more interested in Demon Souls remake and Horizon 2.

Not sure if I like the look of the PS5 though. My choice would be the one with the 4K bluray drive. The bulge the drive makes is unattractive to say the least.
Totally agree..should have been sleeker looking...but that said it looks way better than the Xbox Series X..just looks like an old school cpu tower..no thought in design there at all.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 09:28 AM   #24
moonmonkey
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

The new spider-man game is actually an expansion. It’s been confirmed by the developers. Who knows how long it will run and the ps4 Spider-Man game might get a small remaster and it’ll be optimized and upgraded to take full advantage of the ps5. I’m thinking it’s going to be what the uncharted lost legacy game is to the uncharted series. Either way I’m hyped for it.
moonmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 10:29 AM   #25
Augen
Metal Men

I got a new Horizon game. Sold.

Plus a new Ratchet. Double Sold.

I never care what a console looks like, I'm just curious about price and what games will be this year or next.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 12:28 PM   #26
BurningRage
Inhumans

It’s ugly but I’ll get it.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 05:05 PM   #27
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Totally agree..should have been sleeker looking...but that said it looks way better than the Xbox Series X..just looks like an old school cpu tower..no thought in design there at all.
The XBSX design is for function, not beauty. Its purpose is to make sure the cooling of the internals is maximized.

There are rumors about the PS5 not cooling as well because of its shape.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 12:53 AM   #28
Vracula
Jedi Order

Ps5’s storage is gonna be a game changer , plus I am biased towards PlayStation exclusives, I keep buying their consoles for Naughty Dog and Santa Monica studios alone.

On the other hand the box game pass is the best value for money and really should be considered if u like the catalog.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 03:03 AM   #29
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

I quite like the look of the ps5, looks futuristic to me and definitely something a little different

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
The XBSX design is for function, not beauty. Its purpose is to make sure the cooling of the internals is maximized.

There are rumors about the PS5 not cooling as well because of its shape.
That’s ridiculous, how could anybody apart from Sony know how effective the cooling is? I’m sure Sony put plenty of though into cooling efficiency.
‘Rumour’ was probably started by ms fanboys (or ms!)
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 06:15 PM   #30
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Xbox kind of went downhill this gen in terms of games so even if I prefer Xbox live, the controller and even if it's more powerful I'll probably lean towards PS5. The backwards compatibility is also a plus for Xbox but it's all about who has the best games.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote