Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2019, 07:40 PM   #51
RadAsGhoul
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?
 
RadAsGhoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,872
Why can't we get this in quarterscale is beyond me. Previous PF should have never happened. That costume was one of the worst that Marvel ever decided to introduce (maybe apart from Jessica Drew's biker gear). I like this statue a lot. And I love Felicia. But this line has had such bad paintjob, I won't order until I see the production pieces. And I guess another 3-5 years of me dreaming about perfect Black Cat 1:4...
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 08:26 PM   #52
Hunter Frost
The X-Men
 
Hunter Frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Rooftops and alleyways of Chicago
Posts: 1,004
Aren’t Felicia’s eyes supposed to be green? The last statue of hers had them blue as well. My Claybourne Moore Black cat statue had green eyes. She’s lovely.
Hunter Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:37 PM   #53
Demona
Thunderstrike
 
Demona's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dela-where??
Posts: 13,475
JSC just posted his Black Cat #6 cover on Insta. It’s a giant he’s shot of Felicia....and her eyes are blue. Crystal blue.

I don’t think even Marvel knows what color they used to be anymore. I always thought they were blue, while Catwoman was green. But you guys are right they were green way back in the day. Not anymore it seems.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 12:21 AM   #54
Hunter Frost
The X-Men
 
Hunter Frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Rooftops and alleyways of Chicago
Posts: 1,004
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
JSC just posted his Black Cat #6 cover on Insta. It’s a giant he’s shot of Felicia....and her eyes are blue. Crystal blue.

I don’t think even Marvel knows what color they used to be anymore. I always thought they were blue, while Catwoman was green. But you guys are right they were green way back in the day. Not anymore it seems.
Yes I guess it depends on who’s drawing her at the moment. Terry Dodson had her with green eyes. I just googled “what color are Felicia Hardy’s eyes” and it said “green occasionally blue with contacts” wtf?
Hunter Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 12:29 AM   #55
Hunter Frost
The X-Men
 
Hunter Frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Rooftops and alleyways of Chicago
Posts: 1,004
Smile KRACKOW! ⚡️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I always thought her eyes were blue, while Catwoman has green eyes.

Huh, Marvel Wiki says green. Well, I’lol be damned. She is also 5’10” which makes her almost Storm height. Never noticed she was that tall.
Huntress is a tall drink of water too. Kewl!
Hunter Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 12:54 AM   #56
Comicbookguy
Hercules
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: almost homeless no money left
Posts: 14,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadAsGhoul View Post
Why can't we get this in quarterscale is beyond me. Previous PF should have never happened. That costume was one of the worst that Marvel ever decided to introduce (maybe apart from Jessica Drew's biker gear). I like this statue a lot. And I love Felicia. But this line has had such bad paintjob, I won't order until I see the production pieces. And I guess another 3-5 years of me dreaming about perfect Black Cat 1:4...
Because it would be too expensive. The smaller scale can now be the pf prices and easier to move in tis scale but charge what a overall female pf is costing. Smart business actually imo.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 01:26 AM   #57
Peedi
Spider-Ham
 
Peedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: In the sky
Posts: 4,026
I don’t know how that Ex makes sense but it really is a cool idea. If this was 1/4 I’d likely get it. Those are some huge web globs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadAsGhoul View Post
Why can't we get this in quarterscale is beyond me. Previous PF should have never happened. That costume was one of the worst that Marvel ever decided to introduce
Facts. It’s a bad costume but not only that, it’s the whole super villain again but worse this time/new kingpin stint, it just didn’t work for her. Thankfully it and that costume didn’t last too long but sideshow wasted a good opportunity using that well unliked costume.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 03:57 AM   #58
RadAsGhoul
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?
 
RadAsGhoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,872
And yeah Felicias eyes have always been green same with MJ's. For some reason Campbell's art MJ had blue eyes at some point, now Felicia as well with Brook's art? I know it's a little detail, but come on...
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 07:04 AM   #59
KaraFan
Hydra
 
KaraFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 950
I'm sold on her!
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 08:40 AM   #60
Demona
Thunderstrike
 
Demona's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dela-where??
Posts: 13,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Frost View Post
Yes I guess it depends on who’s drawing her at the moment. Terry Dodson had her with green eyes. I just googled “what color are Felicia Hardy’s eyes” and it said “green occasionally blue with contacts” wtf?
I read that too, and laughed. I think they should just say "her eyes are blue or green depending on whose drawing/coloring her".
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:29 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com