Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 03-12-2016, 10:53 PM   #111
Kovenor
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Averones's response on other forum reguarding the issue

"El Mule, there is always two sides to an issue. Yes I agree with you for the most part the CUSTOMER is right. But I dont want to get bogged down with this, all the complaints they get from the same customer, or why he keeps buying again and again from ARH Studios, even though, yes in Germany, they arrive with some issues for some odd reason either broken or damaged. Arahom does his best to fix the issues and he had in the past for him for free. Yes that is something that was not mentioned.

This is an individual who has bought from ARH Studios before. It has been brought forward that complaints had been ongoing from 2013 (with multiple orders), which have been addressed and fixed and resolved in the past. Arahom has always been very fair, but if it keeps happening over and over, then it changes the equation a bit.

I wish I could be more involved with this, however Arahom is directly involved with this issue. I cant do much about it anymore.
Each situation is being closely looked at and not all will be resolved the same way. I think $50 was offered or a refund for a full return, this is the policy that has been in place from day one and is agreed on at checkout. I wish I could do something more for Mr. Kostas but I cant, it is really out of my hands.
There is nothing to do about VAT and custom fees and or taxes, as its not refunded by any company, ARH is not alone in this policy. These fees cannot be even put into consideration."

to this, I can understand it sucks having repeat issues with the same customer, but in this specific case he does have alot of legitimate issues with it.. but I gotta agree.. if you keep having issues with them then you should probably just stop ordering or look to purchase from different outlets
Kovenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 11:08 PM   #112
dreamactius
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
When I wasn't satisfied with my Queen of Vampires statue they told me their policy... They would refund the cost of the statue but not the shipping cost and not the cost to send it back. I wasn't happy about this, but there was nothing wrong with the statue, I just assumed things about it that were not true... Namely that it had a magnetic top.

They told me if it was a statue defect they would have paid the shipping to return it and fixed the issue for me. I've seen a few posts from people who had broken statue issues and they said ARH sent them shipping labels and they returned their items for repair at no cost to them.

I'm not sure why they are not doing this with your statue. It just hasn't been my experience with them.
I had some defects with a couple of their statues and they made me pay for the return shipping from California.
dreamactius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 07:26 AM   #113
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I just looked over thier terms of service. It does not say that they will pay for return shipping when a defective statue arrives. Nor does it say they will not. They are very clear about the customer paying shipping for returns on a non-defective statue. Now I'm sure this only applies if you purchase the statue through them and not a third party reseller. If you buy the statue from a third party you are basically at the mercy of the good graces of ARH, which in my experience, they have still stood behind their products. But and issues you have are really between you and the person you bought the statue from.
The do say this:
If product arrives damaged to buyer for any reason, ARH Studios Inc. will repair the damaged part or replace entire product for free, whichever is best expedient for ARH Studios Inc. In case buyer decides to return damaged product for a refund, ARH Studios Inc. will refund buyer’s payment subtracted of all shipping costs.
And this:
ARH Studios guarantees however that buyer will receive the product purchased in perfect condition as soon as product has finished production at our factory
And they were paying shipping back for the damaged Arhian statues. I would have a very hard time paying to ship a statue back that arrived broken so that it can be repaired based on these things. Next time I call, I will ask specifically about this and see if I can get some clarification via email so I can pat the answer directly from ARH to here. Maybe Retardist will see this before and give the official ARH policy regarding paying for shipping on defective statue repairs.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 07:30 AM   #114
cosmic
Mephisto

Ehm Averones Answer is not entirely true. Where did he post that? Can you please let me know?

The only part that it is true is, that

I had one issue with my Conan Sacrifice which i was able to sort it locally as I bought it here in Germany
And
I had one issue with Ares Red as the weapon on the back was not straight, but i fixed that in hot water.

I NEVER contacted ARH for any problem before, we all know that sometimes something cant go wrong with a statue.
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 07:51 AM   #115
Kovenor
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
Ehm Averones Answer is not entirely true. Where did he post that? Can you please let me know?

The only part that it is true is, that

I had one issue with my Conan Sacrifice which i was able to sort it locally as I bought it here in Germany
And
I had one issue with Ares Red as the weapon on the back was not straight, but i fixed that in hot water.

I NEVER contacted ARH for any problem before, we all know that sometimes something cant go wrong with a statue.
http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...e-nsfw-58.html
Kovenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 07:55 AM   #116
cosmic
Mephisto

thank you, just replied there
Old 04-28-2016, 04:34 AM   #117
cosmic
Mephisto

Just to put closure on this.

I sent the statue back for a refund. I received a refund, minus the shipping I paid to get it and minus the shipping I paid to ship it back. So for the bad experience of customer service and for a damaged statue me as a customer, have to take the full hit on both shipping. I knew thats their policy, but how ridiculous is that? I dont care about the loss of the $300 (yea twice int shipping) but mostly about the bad experience I had as customer who supported them with my hard earned cash.

I did posted everything also in FB, many ppl commented similar experience, anyways, time will tell about ARH but with such customer communication and support, I doubt they can go far.
Old 06-10-2016, 04:22 PM   #118
JoeyTheHammer
Fantastic Four

So I sent my Ares in for repair about 4 months ago. I finally received him back today. They did not repair anything. In fact, he is worse than before. WTF is going on over there?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ares.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	96421   Click image for larger version

Name:	ares2.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	96422  
JoeyTheHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 09:30 PM   #119
dreamactius
Sinister Six

What's the problem in the first pic?
dreamactius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 10:17 PM   #120
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I don't really get how this happens. If I had a broke statue I'd be on the phone with ARH a lot. I'd be asking if they got it, how long the repairs would take, making sure they were clear on the damage. Did you let them know what was happening over the four months via phone calls or emails that you actually got replies to? Not trying to blame the victim but it's not what I'm used to from ARH.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote