Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 08-25-2021, 01:48 PM   #31
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I thought the same thing about that train scene - he aint there to help. And then the other scene where Parker has the box and is getting soul-punched by Strange. Who else would it be but Mephisto? I can't see Strange, even not knowing who is under the mask, just letting loose on Spider-man without something being wrong.

I'm excited for the movie. I'm also curious to see how they are working in all the villains and how they undo them. Electro was always the dud in terms of looks IMO because it strayed way too far from the comic look I liked, but I really enjoy the rest of them Doc Oc especially.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 03:09 PM   #32
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Even if they do the one more day, what difference does it make ? afterall Peter and Mary jane are not married in the Films, they are just a teenage high school couple. So many Spider-Man fans were so pissed off at one more day story arc because it took away Peter & Mary Jane marriage. No marriage, nothing get bothered of.

Mary Jane is smart enough to figure out Peter is Spider-Man again anyway. He can always tell his best friend that he's Spider-man and Mary Jane and May since they proved they were trustworthy with his secret. I don't see any problem, if they go one more day and erase everyone's mind that Peter Parker is Spider-Man. He can always share his secret with anyone he wants again.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 03:11 PM   #33
SONICobra
Batman

ive heard a theory it may be an "evil dr. strange" from another universe, sounds like there will be a what if? episode involving him
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 04:15 PM   #34
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I was thinking it was just a different Dr. Strange. I know people want to see Mephisto (I do too), but I feel like Marvel is just using bits from the storylines that will move the film universe story forward instead of recreating the comic storylines accurately.

If he's not a different Strange, then maybe he's possessed or trapped by a spell with someone (Mephisto? Dormammu? Mordo?) and they're using Strange to break the multiverse.

Regardless, this is the last trailer for the film I'm going to watch. I want to start being surprised with films again.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 09:35 PM   #35
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Mephisto should at minimum be within the teaser in the credits because he should be a big piece of Dr Strange 2 bc of Wanda and his tie into both characters.

I’m also with Zod - I’m done with trailers and will see the film. I usually watch 1 maybe 2 and avoid he rest like the plague.
Old 08-26-2021, 03:25 PM   #36
Halcyon
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I'm good with a 3 hour movie that doesn't feel like 3 hours.
So you can eat 2 or 3 snacks instead of one 'without noticing'.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 08:44 PM   #37
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I don't actually eat snacks at the movies. At most a small popcorn They ain’t getting me.
Old 08-26-2021, 10:59 PM   #38
Mr. Nice Guy
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nice Guy View Post
Ok, the newbs only notice doc and goblin but miss a massive electro bolt coming down on a massive emerging sandman. My question is...what is it that jumps up behind parker when he spins around right before we see that bolt. Because it sounds Venomy or Lizardy but I’m sure it isn’t one of them

Doc Ock
Sandman
Electro
Goblin

We need three more. We’ve seen Mysterio, vulture, Venom, shocker, scorpion, lizard, Rhino. Who’s coming back?
I was wrong. It IS the lizard.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/th...n-no-way-home/
Mr. Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 11:41 PM   #39
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I have watched the trailer about ten times and still haven’t been fast enough to catch whatever image you all see of the Lizard. Damn you guys are good.
Old 08-27-2021, 07:00 AM   #40
Mr. Nice Guy
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I have watched the trailer about ten times and still haven’t been fast enough to catch whatever image you all see of the Lizard. Damn you guys are good.
Check the link I included. Someone lightened the exposure and slowed the clip.
Mr. Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote