Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-09-2021, 08:18 AM   #11791
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Ohhhhh snap. He HAS to be on his way now. HAS to. I'm pretty excited for you guys who collect male statues. I do hope his portrait isn't so angry on the statue.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 09:33 AM   #11792
darren1228
Zot

This print was from way way back. The EX for the Nightcrawler comiquette piece. 11 years ago....

darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 09:34 AM   #11793
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I had never seen this print before. BUT it doesn't meant there still isn't a statue coming. They did release the Jean and Cyclops prints that came with those older PFs too. Storm and Psylocke got new prints.
Old 09-09-2021, 09:50 AM   #11794
darren1228
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I had never seen this print before. BUT it doesn't meant there still isn't a statue coming. They did release the Jean and Cyclops prints that came with those older PFs too. Storm and Psylocke got new prints.
Yeah not saying that a PF isn't coming. Could very well be. They re-released the prints for Psylocke and Cyclops and we got new PF for them. (Jean Grey's print was never released with the early PF).

On the other hand a lot of older prints weren't released but we still got new PFs. My money is on yes Nightcrawler is coming. Not sure if the print says anything though.

darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 10:06 AM   #11795
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

I really hope we see one new X-men for NYCC, and for 12 days. Then have nightcrawler be one of them, since XM is already working on there's I hope sideshow has had there's under development for a while now. If i was going to guess tho he will be a banner reveal for 12 days, after all his nickname is "ELF". Guess we need to read the description carefully if it says "inspiring the upcoming pf".

Spooktacular doesn't seem to reveal much anymore, more about give away and rewards, I bet if they reveal something it might just be one thing like last years catwoman 1/4th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post

Man I loved these two prints but missed out, it would be awesome if they released this combined in a long framed format, rather than two separate framed pieces.

Or have the same artist do an updated version with updated poses from the new PF's
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 10:12 AM   #11796
Demona
Martian Manhunter

This is just a flashback of the days when we used to get prints AND swap-out parts with statues. First no more prints. Now no more swap-outs.

Original Storm PF was one of the last to have a print if I recall.
Old 09-09-2021, 10:13 AM   #11797
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Tricksie double trouble monster
Old 09-09-2021, 10:32 AM   #11798
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
This is just a flashback of the days when we used to get prints AND swap-out parts with statues. First no more prints. Now no more swap-outs.

Original Storm PF was one of the last to have a print if I recall.
Crazy how times change and expenses get higher, before Marvel likely decided to also charge more for there licensing. I remember hearing Bowen talk about how they gave him licensing not thinking much of it or really believing in it, which is likely why we got so many statues from him.

Tho i have to say all the art prints before always stayed in the box, I usually didn't like them enough to frame them. Also prefer a team portrait to reduce cost in framing. Doing each one is crazy expensive
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 08:39 PM   #11799
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Alright, who's getting this one?

IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 10:59 PM   #11800
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

What da???
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote