Old 06-26-2015, 04:19 PM   #2791
Webb
Kindly Asked To Leave

What a stupid print.Great money saved.
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 04:55 PM   #2792
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

He looks a bit springy. Like he could run and do cartwheels.
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 05:06 PM   #2793
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
Indeed. Like someone forgot it was an Endo they were drawing. Pose is way too relaxed
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 02:44 AM   #2794
SuperDinoHunter
Hellboy

I think it looks great in my opinion! The pose reminds me of it rising from the debris with damaged leg ready to chase down Sarah.

The frame has a metallic feel to it and compliments the print. The drawing itself is a little blurred but I like what the artist was going for as it has a very chilling yet badass feel to it.

It's a beautiful piece of art that will look fantastic on a wall in my opinion. It has a low edition size to boot.

Ordered!!!
SuperDinoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 12:30 PM   #2795
ReplicantSavior

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureInvasion View Post
Indeed. Like someone forgot it was an Endo they were drawing. Pose is way too relaxed
It is kind of strange. But I still like the overall feel with the fire and city. It's a better Terminator print than the Mondo release I think.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 09:18 PM   #2796
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

I scored big time yesterday! I recently ordered a Prat Start 4 Presentation Case, to use specifically for my Sideshow prints. Anyways, I was ultimately disappointed with many of the pages as they had wrinkling, much like the problem Itoya was having with their Polyglass Pages a few years back.

I wound up emailing Prat and expressed my disappoint and even sent some pictures clearly showing the issues with the pages. the CS rep told me she would send out some replacements pages right away. I received a shipment from Prat yesterday afternoon. I figured they had made some sort of mistake as the weight of the package was well beyond the weight of just 10 - 18x24 pages.

I opened it up and they wound up sending me a brand new Prat Start 4 Presentation case along with 2 - 10 packs of pages, which makes 30 pages when you include the 10 pages that automatically come with it .I don't know if it was a mistake or of they were just going above and beyond to make up for the inconvenience. All in all, that's like $280 in value, when all I was expecting was a $40 pack of 18x24 sheets.

Gotta love that!!
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 09:32 PM   #2797
Mqhuynh
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Guys I got my SS Art Print and one of the lids was pushed into the tube. It ended up slightly creasing the print at the edge. It wasn't folded or anything. For those that frame the print how much of the edge is under the matte? Should I be asking for a replacement? First time this has happened.
Mqhuynh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 10:16 PM   #2798
strife87
Spider-Ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
I scored big time yesterday! I recently ordered a Prat Start 4 Presentation Case, to use specifically for my Sideshow prints. Anyways, I was ultimately disappointed with many of the pages as they had wrinkling, much like the problem Itoya was having with their Polyglass Pages a few years back.

I wound up emailing Prat and expressed my disappoint and even sent some pictures clearly showing the issues with the pages. the CS rep told me she would send out some replacements pages right away. I received a shipment from Prat yesterday afternoon. I figured they had made some sort of mistake as the weight of the package was well beyond the weight of just 10 - 18x24 pages.

I opened it up and they wound up sending me a brand new Prat Start 4 Presentation case along with 2 - 10 packs of pages, which makes 30 pages when you include the 10 pages that automatically come with it .I don't know if it was a mistake or of they were just going above and beyond to make up for the inconvenience. All in all, that's like $280 in value, when all I was expecting was a $40 pack of 18x24 sheets.

Gotta love that!!
Nice, talk about going above and beyond. Now you have two.
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 10:17 PM   #2799
VS1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mqhuynh View Post
Guys I got my SS Art Print and one of the lids was pushed into the tube. It ended up slightly creasing the print at the edge. It wasn't folded or anything. For those that frame the print how much of the edge is under the matte? Should I be asking for a replacement? First time this has happened.
The SSC white border around the matte border is quite a lot. Probably between 1.5" to 2" covering the white border.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 11:18 PM   #2800
Mqhuynh
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
The SSC white border around the matte border is quite a lot. Probably between 1.5" to 2" covering the white border.
Sorry, do you mean the 1.5-2" of the white border is under the matte piece?
Mqhuynh is offline   Reply With Quote