Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 04-02-2022, 05:42 PM   #611
Electric Tiki
Producer
Producer

For clarification---this is the same Poison statue that was released a couple of years back with some sculpting updates such as the top not being a cloth material now? Is it the same size? Will it pair well withmy new Rainbow Mika? (any have pics of the previous version with Mika?) I may have to jump on board. Nice looking piece.
Electric Tiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 08:28 PM   #612
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Tiki View Post
For clarification---this is the same Poison statue that was released a couple of years back with some sculpting updates such as the top not being a cloth material now? Is it the same size? Will it pair well withmy new Rainbow Mika? (any have pics of the previous version with Mika?) I may have to jump on board. Nice looking piece.
similar but not the same, they toned her body. In previous one she was more thicker.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2022, 09:26 AM   #613
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Tiki View Post
Ya they changed a few things, like her hair, head position a bit, new face sculp, her right arm and hand is positioned a bit different on the hip, toned up the muscles and legs some what, smaller base, no cloth so sculpted shirt.

First one was amazing, this new one toned it to godly.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 12:23 PM   #614
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

First one was always too thick to my liking. Glad they improved on it and made it 100% better. Wonder if Hugo will be canceled now?
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 06:59 AM   #615
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
First one was always too thick to my liking. Glad they improved on it and made it 100% better. Wonder if Hugo will be canceled now?
Dude what?
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 08:43 AM   #616
Westhelle
Shadowhawk

No way that the one order will be cancalled
Westhelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 04:36 PM   #617
Joppula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westhelle View Post
No way that the one order will be cancalled
Lol, you?re hilarious

I cannot be the Only person? can I?

Speaking candidly, I give Ant and the PCS crew tons of credit for having the balls to tackle a character that NO OTHER statue company would dare to produce!

And imho, what a shame it is that so few collectors embraced their efforts.

Unfortunately, this level of commitment will ensure that we?ll have plenty or Ryu, Akuma, Ken on repeat in our future until it further fizzles like MK.

Don?t get me wrong, I love the main characters too. And am even in the market for a new Chun Li. But I absolutely love getting 3rd and 4th string niche characters!
Old 04-22-2022, 05:45 PM   #618
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

They can't let Joppula down. They'll trim his edition size down to one later on. I like Hugo, but not enough to buy this overpriced blown up amiibo
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 05:50 PM   #619
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
Lol, you?re hilarious

I cannot be the Only person? can I?

Speaking candidly, I give Ant and the PCS crew tons of credit for having the balls to tackle a character that NO OTHER statue company would dare to produce!

And imho, what a shame it is that so few collectors embraced their efforts.

Unfortunately, this level of commitment will ensure that we?ll have plenty or Ryu, Akuma, Ken on repeat in our future until it further fizzles like MK.

Don?t get me wrong, I love the main characters too. And am even in the market for a new Chun Li. But I absolutely love getting 3rd and 4th string niche characters!
There has to be at least a few others who ordered. And if ES matters to you, that could work out in your favor!

I also give Ant and the PCS crew tons of credit for their efforts. From the sidelines it's cool to see how much passion they have for their projects and how hard they work to try and make them the best they can be. It's also cool seeing people like you able to get a niche character you really wanted for your collection.

But budget and display space are major limitations for a majority of us. At these prices and sizes, it takes more than liking the people of a company or liking a piece to lead to purchases. I'd hate to see this line or any other fizzle, but sadly most of us aren't made of money and living in mansions. Now more than ever, each potential purchase needs to be well thought out and well measured.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 12:51 PM   #620
Joppula

I wonder how the Hugo/Poison combo is coming along!

Need these two desperately!