Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Speculative Fiction

Old 04-01-2022, 01:26 PM   #101
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikorikku View Post
Hi Todd,

I made my first order recently for the Queen Studios Black Widow 1/4 statue. I reside in Canada. What can I expect in terms of shipping and duty costs? (In terms of a potential range? I know shipping costs have increased).

Thanks.
Try to get them to not UPS to ship to Canada. They charge additional fees of the value of the content that has nothing to do with taxes.

For a value of $250 USD, I was charged $96 CAD. If they had declared at full value, i would be paying close to $200 CAD ($150 USD) in fees and taxes. If they had use another courier service, your taxes and fees would be 40-50% less. UPS for international orders is a scam because they charge more then handling VAT/Rod fees.

If you have a FedEx account, those Vat fees are waived and you only pay taxes. Make sure you ship to a business. Tax code is different and you pay less with FedEx and DHL. Even within USPS, you only pay $10.50 CAD in handling charges through CanadaPost. With DHL, it’s $17.50 CAD

I’m actually a little annoyed by Todd by requesting not to use UPS and use another courier service. Didn’t get a respond back from him or Devin at all because I’m interested in the Wonder Woman Queens statue.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 09:47 AM   #102
Y3E
Gen 13

I presume not all emails for waitlisted items are sent out to everyone on the list at the same time?
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 11:57 AM   #103
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
I presume not all emails for waitlisted items are sent out to everyone on the list at the same time?
No they should all go out at the same time why what happened?
Old 05-19-2022, 11:59 AM   #104
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Try to get them to not UPS to ship to Canada. They charge additional fees of the value of the content that has nothing to do with taxes.

For a value of $250 USD, I was charged $96 CAD. If they had declared at full value, i would be paying close to $200 CAD ($150 USD) in fees and taxes. If they had use another courier service, your taxes and fees would be 40-50% less. UPS for international orders is a scam because they charge more then handling VAT/Rod fees.

If you have a FedEx account, those Vat fees are waived and you only pay taxes. Make sure you ship to a business. Tax code is different and you pay less with FedEx and DHL. Even within USPS, you only pay $10.50 CAD in handling charges through CanadaPost. With DHL, it?s $17.50 CAD

I?m actually a little annoyed by Todd by requesting not to use UPS and use another courier service. Didn?t get a respond back from him or Devin at all because I?m interested in the Wonder Woman Queens statue.
Hi sorry what is this in regards to?? We can use any courier you prefer. What exactly happened? Please email us. Thx
Old 05-21-2022, 12:52 PM   #105
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec Fiction View Post
Hi sorry what is this in regards to?? We can use any courier you prefer. What exactly happened? Please email us. Thx
I?m pretty sure you replied only one time via messenger and when I asked the shipping courier I was did not get a replied back. Tried several times and now the statue is sold out. Not really happy with the lack of communication when I tried to get you to respond back in a timely fashion.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 01:52 PM   #106
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
I?m pretty sure you replied only one time via messenger and when I asked the shipping courier I was did not get a replied back. Tried several times and now the statue is sold out. Not really happy with the lack of communication when I tried to get you to respond back in a timely fashion.
Message us again or use email. We could still have it just reach out. You can also pm me here. There are quite a lot of ways to get in contact with us. You can also use this form https://www.specfictionshop.com/pages/contact-us

Let me Know thx
Old 05-22-2022, 04:26 PM   #107
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec Fiction View Post
No they should all go out at the same time why what happened?
I clicked on a waitlisted item within seconds of the email appearing in my email box and it was already sold out. I guess someone was quicker
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 04:27 PM   #108
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
I clicked on a waitlisted item within seconds of the email appearing in my email box and it was already sold out. I guess someone was quicker
Email us, we could have more but I?m unsure the item in question.
Old 05-26-2022, 12:17 PM   #109
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Hi Todd,

You sent a final invoice for the shipping on my Batman Museum Line 1/4 Scale Statue via paypal. Order #33258. Is this shipping soon?
I try replying to one of your emails but no response yet. So perhaps here you can or you can message me. TY
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 12:42 PM   #110
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigeo View Post
Hi Todd,

You sent a final invoice for the shipping on my Batman Museum Line 1/4 Scale Statue via paypal. Order #33258. Is this shipping soon?
I try replying to one of your emails but no response yet. So perhaps here you can or you can message me. TY
Hello. I do not see any emails in regards to figs order.

Yes, If you got an invoice it means it?s ready to ship.