Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 03-25-2022, 03:26 PM   #1
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Iron Studios: Moon Knight (Marvel Studios) 1:10

I really dig this outfit! If the show is great, I might pick this up.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...studios-910760
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MoonKnight.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	200.2 KB
ID:	147873   Click image for larger version

Name:	MoonKnight2.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	201.3 KB
ID:	147874   Click image for larger version

Name:	MoonKnight3.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	543.1 KB
ID:	147875   Click image for larger version

Name:	MoonKnight4.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	528.7 KB
ID:	147876  
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 03:35 PM   #2
oddlysober
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Just placed my pre-order. I am really digging the design from the show too. Perhaps they can make a Khonshu companion piece, that would be pretty dang cool.
oddlysober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 03:50 PM   #3
Infinite GLORY
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

This looks SUPER dope. Hopefully the show ends up being good and not like...ya know...the eternals movie.

But I have hope. Trailers look great and has great actors in it!
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 04:06 PM   #4
Shoo
The Enchantress

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 04:27 PM   #5
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
This looks SUPER dope. Hopefully the show ends up being good and not like...ya know...the eternals movie.

But I have hope. Trailers look great and has great actors in it!
Was Eternals really that bad. Outside of the alterations to some of the characters (of which about half of them were in the newer comic runs prior to the movie), what else?

I watched it when it became available on Disney+ and after all the remarks I had read, it was nowhere near as bad as a lot of individuals were making it out to be. But then again I was never into the Eternal comics growing up, as it was one of the few titles I completely bypassed.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 04:33 PM   #6
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Now the question is, should I preorder this, or wait for the eventual Hot Toys release?

But then again Hot Toys have done pieces for Wandavision, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Loki, even What If; but they haven’t yet done any thing from Hawkeye (except for Cosbaby’s)….. but then again Iron Studios have also not done anything from the Hawkeye series.
Old 03-25-2022, 05:06 PM   #7
Infinite GLORY
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Was Eternals really that bad. Outside of the alterations to some of the characters (of which about half of them were in the newer comic runs prior to the movie), what else?

I watched it when it became available on Disney+ and after all the remarks I had read, it was nowhere near as bad as a lot of individuals were making it out to be. But then again I was never into the Eternal comics growing up, as it was one of the few titles I completely bypassed.
Not to derail this thread lol. But I agree. I too never read the eternals comics or knew anything much about them. I went and saw the movie at the theaters with a complete open mind. It was definitely ok. But thats it. SUPER long. Storyline should have been trimmed about 20-25 minutes. Alot of just nadda nothing happening. Limited action. Overall not terrible but bottom 2 worst mcu movies.

Plus i tried watching it a 2nd time on disney plus when it came out, and fell asleep half way through. That NEVER happens lol. It?s just boring.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 05:23 PM   #8
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Not to derail this thread lol. But I agree. I too never read the eternals comics or knew anything much about them. I went and saw the movie at the theaters with a complete open mind. It was definitely ok. But thats it. SUPER long. Storyline should have been trimmed about 20-25 minutes. Alot of just nadda nothing happening. Limited action. Overall not terrible but bottom 2 worst mcu movies.

Plus i tried watching it a 2nd time on disney plus when it came out, and fell asleep half way through. That NEVER happens lol. It?s just boring.
I always question people about that when they say that exact thing. I don’t think I’ve ever been that bored before from watching any movie, good or bad. Maybe you were just tired from work But then again I like many sci-fi/fantasy films and a large chunk of them are far slower paced than most films.

And after watching a couple of the newer Bruce Willis movies, I don’t think I’ll ever say any big studio movie is bad (or boring) ever again; at least in comparison. They were just plain horrible and cringeworthy from beginning to end (or until I switched it off, which I rarely ever do), with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
Old 03-25-2022, 07:13 PM   #9
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post

Now make this in 1/4 scale and I'm in.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 07:26 PM   #10
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
Now make this in 1/4 scale and I'm in.
Well except for the base as that’s too tall imo.

And I doubt they’ll gone all in on a 1/4 scale until they see the reaction to the series.