Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-30-2019, 06:29 PM   #3271
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Rainer. what can I say? Your Juggernaut fever is contagious, and I caught the disease. Thankfully so.

But yes, this sculpt is fantastic, down to the pores in Juggs skin detail. The only pause really, was always price, as the statue is a masterful work. But when I saw Colossus matched-up with Juggs, I knew I had to have the beastly pair facing-off. So, approx. 2k for a monumental diorama(?), helped ease the pain, I hope.

Rainer, we will be in for a treat, one where Sideshow is not likely to replicate anytime soon. This is it. And it's a massive, charging, grunting beauty. Can't wait.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 10:44 AM   #3272
slickrick
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

That's a cool art of Juggy on page 327!
slickrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 03:53 PM   #3273
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

I think your Colossus vs Juggernaut diorama will look awesome Divo and I am already looking forward to your pics!
Putting these two giants together will create a truly classic display to admire and enjoy for all eternity.

Keep up the good work my man; you are on a roll!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divo View Post
Rainer. what can I say? Your Juggernaut fever is contagious, and I caught the disease. Thankfully so.

But yes, this sculpt is fantastic, down to the pores in Juggs skin detail. The only pause really, was always price, as the statue is a masterful work. But when I saw Colossus matched-up with Juggs, I knew I had to have the beastly pair facing-off. So, approx. 2k for a monumental diorama(?), helped ease the pain, I hope.

Rainer, we will be in for a treat, one where Sideshow is not likely to replicate anytime soon. This is it. And it's a massive, charging, grunting beauty. Can't wait.
Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 05:12 PM   #3274
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Dear Rainer... I must be crazy... but want to let you know... I put the trigger and ordered some minutes ago. German shop so it will take a little bit longer but...less for shipping and tax as directly by Sideshow... I DID IT my friend!! Your friend PUNISHER2000

@ Mr. Harbottle: you did a great job and getting better and better. Can you confirm the one at the SDCC was a production piece?
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 05:12 PM   #3275
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Dear Rainer... I must be crazy... but want to let you know... I put the trigger and ordered some minutes ago. German shop so it will take a little bit longer but...less for shipping and tax as directly by Sideshow... I DID IT my friend!! Your friend PUNISHER2000

@ Mr. Harbottle: you did a great job and getting better and better. Can you confirm the one at the SDCC was a production piece?
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 04:10 PM   #3276
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi Punisher2000,
You are the man; oh yeah!
I am happy to hear this bad boy will be part of your incredible collection and am certain that you will never regret it!
The Juggernaut is coming and Germany will never be the same again once the unstoppable force of nature has arrived.

Mr Harbottle managed to capture the intimidating presence, unstoppable movement and titanic strength of the Juggernaut in a fantastic Maquette
and I think that once you have unpacked and displayed Juggy, you will be impressed that Sideshow managed to put so much greatness in one single statue.
I have no doubt Juggernaut will be a genuine eye-catcher in your already very impressive collection.

Congrats Punisher; something incredibly good is coming your way!
This one is for you my friend:
NICHTS STOPPT DEN MOLOCH... NICHTS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher2000 View Post

Excelsior!

Rainer
Old 08-03-2019, 01:29 AM   #3277
Ginormousthumbs
Blue Falcon

Looking forward to posing my Marvel Select Juggernaut next to SideShows’s Juggernaut....

Ginormousthumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 01:29 AM   #3278
Ginormousthumbs
Blue Falcon

DP
Ginormousthumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 03:06 AM   #3279
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi Ginormousthumbs,
That sounds supercool; I am sure this will make for an awesome display!
To have one Juggernaut in your collection is great but to have two or more and diplay them together, is absolutely awesome I think!

As Marvel so eloquently stated on the cover of X-Men #80:
Beware … The Juggernaut!

Rainer
Old 08-05-2019, 08:50 AM   #3280
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

The SS Juggernaut is the ´BIG Daddy’ of all Juggernauts. Crashing through shortly.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote