Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 01-18-2013, 05:05 AM   #1901
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
I would love to play in the DC Universe but first comes Marvel
omg, if you get a Marvel license and make 1/4 mixed media statues it's the next line you got where I'm 100% in.

Did you consider (IF you get the licence) to make them with the same bases so all of them match nicely?

If you do, time to sell some SS stuff

btw a Dr. Doom PF from PCS would be insane!!!!
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:39 AM   #1902
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post
omg, if you get a Marvel license and make 1/4 mixed media statues it's the next line you got where I'm 100% in.

Did you consider (IF you get the licence) to make them with the same bases so all of them match nicely?

If you do, time to sell some SS stuff

btw a Dr. Doom PF from PCS would be insane!!!!
same here! especially agree on the same bases... nice black round ones to fit with your other classic/museum posed ones
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:04 AM   #1903
Darkhumor

Would there be any possible consideration to put a Mortal Kombat symbol on the Shao Kahn exclusive spear head?

Also, have you ever played or are familiar w/the Legacy of Kain series? If so, +1 for a Kain statue. Great series!
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:38 AM   #1904
I and I

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Would there be any possible consideration to put a Mortal Kombat symbol on the Shao Kahn exclusive spear head?

Also, have you ever played or are familiar w/the Legacy of Kain series? If so, +1 for a Kain statue. Great series!
about the symbol, there has been a discussion about this before, something about the rights not being included or something

and Legacy of Kain would be awesome! I love my Raziel statue but you can do so much better
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:20 PM   #1905
High Lord Apocalypse
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Not sure of this has ready been asked but will the revisit for Akuma be done only after all the other characters get done once?
High Lord Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:31 PM   #1906
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by I and I View Post
about the symbol, there has been a discussion about this before, something about the rights not being included or something

and Legacy of Kain would be awesome! I love my Raziel statue but you can do so much better
The MK logo on the base is what counld't be done. Anywhere on the statue is fair game I think.
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:41 PM   #1907
High Lord Apocalypse
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

jerry anychance you can rethink the Thundercats line through your website only offer? it seems people are crazier for statues when its done this way as opposed to sideshow. Cheetara would have to have a major overhaul. like a Tim Miller sculpt overhaul. i still think if panthro or a sexy cheetara was next and tygra last, it would've worked out.

i'm aware the chances are almost 0 but it doesnt hurt to ask.
High Lord Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:56 PM   #1908
premium_substit
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Late christmas present Jerry?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Frazetta-Ken...#ht_850wt_1161
premium_substit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:56 AM   #1909
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, Jerry.Just a few more questions for you, which are=
A.Are you planning on attending the 2013 New York Toy Fair which runs from feburary 10-13, and if so, do you plan on showing off any previously unseen MK 1/4 statues?
B.When can we expect to see the fully painted UMK3 Sub Zero 1/4 statue?
C.Will the MK9 Sub Zero 1/4 statue become available for pre order this year, and even though it might be a while off yet, can you say roughly when it will go up for pre order?
D.Someone previously asked you what were the statues you were most looking foward to making, and one that you mentioned was in fact Kintaro.Since i last asked you, has there been any development on production of a 1/4 Kintaro statue?
E.After the MK9 1/4 Scorpion statue was released, there were more than a few people who recieved damaged statues[which sucked, to say the least].Are you able to perhaps improve the styrofoam packaging for the MK9 Shao Kahn statue, to ensure extra safety and security for it while in transit?[i'm not saying people who recieved the MK9 Scorpion statue who's was damaged was due to the inner styrofoam packaging itself[it may have been careless postal workers delivering the statues, i'm not sure], but increasing the strength of the styrofoam packaging for not only Shao Kahn, but future MK 1/4 statues aswell would be great[as collectors, there's nothing worse than paying ALOT of money for high end collectable pieces, only to discover that upon opening the box and removing the statue, something is badly broken, which completly SUCKS, and as Shao Kahn has more than a few parts on him that appear VERY fragile[spikes on his shin pads, shoulder pads, and his helmet] it would make me[and a few other people i'm sure[LOL!] feel ALOT better knowing it was packaged as safely and securly as possible, with little to no chance of any damage coming to it while in transit].
F.Has a firm date been set for the new website with the cart system to become active?
G.And finally, when MK9 Sub Zero becomes available for pre order on your new website with the cart system, will we have the option to make one full payment, or will it just be a small deposit?[as i'd personally like to just pay the entire cost in one full payment.]Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:39 AM   #1910
Goldenpanther
Kindly Asked To Leave

Hi Jerry you have talked alot of how you like certain characters from SF3 - and how you liked Alex as a character - Please can you let us know your Top 3 most liked Street fighter 3 characters - Not which 3 will be made next but rather which 3 characters you like from the street fighter 3 third strike line up -
Not including Ryu , ken , Akuma or Chun Li .

Thanks
Gp
Goldenpanther is offline   Reply With Quote