Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Diamond Select

Old 06-29-2020, 11:16 PM   #351
DSTZach
Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by heirtoasguard View Post
Hmm...so how about a Batman for the JLU line? Does that qualify for Bats? Or does just TAS count? If you make this Bats, at least the JLU original 7 would be a little closer to be completed. Then you need Supes, lol. Honestly, do you think characters like Alfred or Commissioner Gordon getting done? With the Mad Hatter done, I would imagine a few villains are left. There are so many characters that needs to get done from all the other lines. Imagine a Bizzaro?!
I have not seen the new Batman bust yet, but I believe it is TAS. We're still making JLU resin, in the statues, so a Batman is possible, but probably not for a while. Bizarro would be great, as would Parasite. Alfred seems like a long shot, but I'd go for a Gordon.
DSTZach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 07:28 AM   #352
JAG2045
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTZach View Post
I have not seen the new Batman bust yet, but I believe it is TAS. We're still making JLU resin, in the statues, so a Batman is possible, but probably not for a while. Bizarro would be great, as would Parasite. Alfred seems like a long shot, but I'd go for a Gordon.
Cool to hear, thanks Zach! Would the new Batman bust be revealed at SDCC? Or is it too late to be included?

Gordon would be a nice addition to the line! And more Superman villains would be nice if they could be done as well (Metallo & Livewire would rock to)

I know its a long shot but it would be great if DST could do a couple of Batman Beyond villains as well (Inque or Blight possibly)
JAG2045 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 03:33 PM   #353
Indy1955
Doh!

Quote:
Zach, thanks for the update on the possible BTAS Batman bust. It's great to hear they are still interested in continuing the line, even though it's another Batman. Maybe, like the last two that came out (Harley & Mad Hatter) we'll see a pair of BTAS busts...Ventriloquist? Clock King? Gordon? Zatanna? Beyond villains would be sweet too...even a Barbara Gordon.
Indy1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 10:02 AM   #354
heirtoasguard
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Hi Zach. You do know I'm talking about busts, right? Statues would be good though.
heirtoasguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 09:39 PM   #355
DSTZach
Distributor

Yes. I'm saying we are making JLU statues, so busts may be possible. But you can ask the president at diamondselecttoys.com
Old 07-04-2020, 04:20 PM   #356
heirtoasguard
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Yes. I'm saying we are making JLU statues, so busts may be possible. But you can ask the president at diamondselecttoys.com
Cool. Wait, is this resin or PVC? I already know about the resin plans for the JLU.
Old 07-06-2020, 05:05 PM   #357
DSTZach
Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by heirtoasguard View Post
Cool. Wait, is this resin or PVC? I already know about the resin plans for the JLU.
I was talking about the resin statues. We haven't made a JLU PVC diorama in a while, not since Black Canary or Huntress.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:16 PM   #358
heirtoasguard

Thanks Zach for all the 1 on 1 replies.
Old 08-14-2020, 09:20 AM   #359
batmaster
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hi Zach, any news on the production for the older animated statues? Like Scarecrow, Freeze and Riddler.
batmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 12:39 PM   #360
DSTZach
Distributor

The busts? I think we'll be relisting some of them soon