Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tsume / Attakus

Old 09-19-2015, 11:48 AM   #1121
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

It's amazing how some of them pick up steam i paid less than $200 for my Byakuya and got Ulquiorra for less than retail.

Both sat around well under retail for months and then suddenly Byakuya is at stupid money.

Same with Naruto and Sakura, i've seen both go for less than $200 at one point.

But as other have said Tsume are getting more fans and more noticed, so people will want the older pieces to complete lines, so people will start to pay more and then people will start to charge more and honestly i hate it when it gets to this point.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 12:32 PM   #1122
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I'm a new fan and sadly missed out some of the earlier pieces I'm interested in. Just gonna suck it up, move on, and hope they revisit those characters some day. I'm not into paying high aftermarket prices.

I managed to get Ichigo. If that turns out to be my only Bleach piece then that's one hell of a piece to represent that series, so I'm OK with that. My only real regret is missing Kenpachi but there's still a long list of characters they haven't done yet that I'd be interested in too. Still praying for a revisit for "Kenny" though. Maybe this time have Yachiru on his back or somewhere in the diorama.

Luckily, I was able to find Raoh so I should be on the ground floor for the Fist of the North Star line.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 01:46 PM   #1123
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Yep, pretty much.

And yea DGK, even in my time in this hobby I've seen Sakura and Naruto come up at retail. The Sakura is great, loved that story, but still not enough of a fan of her to spend the money. I think you are spot on though about the prices shooting up since new fans coming in.
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 04:17 PM   #1124
MaxGoof
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JorgeLoyo View Post

I really wished Tsume increased the pace, their latest statues have sold out quite easily. Hope they can improve their release time because most of their lines have so many great characters that people would love to own and they would sell out FAST.

Naruto:
Jiraiya...Man I NEED this, he's my favourite character from Naruto. This badass pervert needs a HQS ASAP. So many possibilities, he could have a crazy long hair like the one he rocked against Pain .
Kakashi Another badass. He could be with his dogs, reading his pervert book. Ripping one of kakazu "hearts
Pain Please lol. IMO the best Villain.
Minato The yellow Flash
Orochimaru That creep deserves some love as well.

Saint Seiya
We need Hyuga, Seiya and Androemeda period! hahaha
You can never go wrong with a Gold Saint. They are soooo cool.

One Piece:
Luffy When will they give us Luffy...
Shanks Badass
Ace come on tsume
The whole straw hat crew of course
Aokiji 100% awesome
I Like the blind dude who's an Admiral in the anime atm as well

Bleach:
Ichigo Getsuga is cool, but man I wanted a "classic ichigo".
Grimmjow
A revisit of Kenpachi would be cool
Urahara Always found him interesting
There's quite a few Taichou's that would make awesome characters for a HQS

DBZ:
I'll take every single statue. I grew up with Dragon Ball, there's no way I'll pass on a HQS from this line.
I know the discussion has moved away from wish lists a bit, but I'm gonna bring it back and chime in with my own!

Here's my top 5 for each of the holy trinity:

NARUTO
--Naruto with Kyuubi in Background

--Sai on Ink Bird or with Ink Attack Dogs

--Gai-Sensei with 8 Gates Open

--Hidan with Element Demons

--Konan in Partial Paper Angel Mode

BLEACH
--Hirako Shinji: The Vizards were among the best parts of Bleach, and Shinji is the best representation of the group.

--Urahara Kisuke

--Ichimaru Gin: Great character who sadly gets no merch. I'm still mad his Figuarts Zero was cancelled.

--Uryu

--Rukia

ONE PIECE

--Brook (pre-time skip please God no tropical pants)

--Franky (pre-time skip doing Super pose)

--Chopper (Monster Form; Crazy Roaring)

--Sanji (Flaming Kick Action Pose)

--Luffy (Doing Something cool...?)

Plus one more...

SOUL EATER
Death the Kid: I know Maka and BlackStar's sales didn't exactly set the world on fire, but how can Tsume do the other main characters and NOT Death the Kid...?
MaxGoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 04:21 PM   #1125
MrYac
Hercules

Max it warms my heart to see other people who dislike the damn one piece time skip looks.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 05:48 PM   #1126
NosferatuOMeGa
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
Max it warms my heart to see other people who dislike the damn one piece time skip looks.

What, no Soul King? lol
NosferatuOMeGa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 06:01 PM   #1127
MrYac
Hercules

Humming swordsman all the way!
Old 09-19-2015, 06:22 PM   #1128
MaxGoof
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NosferatuOMeGa View Post

What, no Soul King? lol
I wanna punch Oda-sensei in the face for Soul
King. Oy.
Old 09-19-2015, 06:29 PM   #1129
MrYac
Hercules

there is literally not a single member of the crew that looks better after the skip. Luffy and the girls are mostly the same but everybody else took a turn for the worse.

I hate how not only will Zorro not open his damn eye but nobody asks him about it, you figure Chopper would be concerned at the very least!

Sanji having his other brow swirl in the same direction is dumb, it might've made for a funny sight gag at first but not when it's stuck on the poor guys face forever.

Chopper looks like a special ed kid wearing a damn helmet all the time, his hat was much cooler.

Brook as we've established just looks horrible. more like a hairband frontman from the 80's than the cool gentlemen skeleton he is supposed to be.

and finally Franky, the worst of tham all. I can't put into words how much I hate what they did to him. I wish his powerup let him transform into the giant eyesore he is now instead of always having him walking around like that. and his hair, I loved his pompadour
Old 09-19-2015, 06:45 PM   #1130
MaxGoof
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
there is literally not a single member of the crew that looks better after the skip. Luffy and the girls are mostly the same but everybody else took a turn for the worse.

I hate how not only will Zorro not open his damn eye but nobody asks him about it, you figure Chopper would be concerned at the very least!

Sanji having his other brow swirl in the same direction is dumb, it might've made for a funny sight gag at first but not when it's stuck on the poor guys face forever.

Chopper looks like a special ed kid wearing a damn helmet all the time, his hat was much cooler.

Brook as we've established just looks horrible. more like a hairband frontman from the 80's than the cool gentlemen skeleton he is supposed to be.

and finally Franky, the worst of tham all. I can't put into words how much I hate what they did to him. I wish his powerup let him transform into the giant eyesore he is now instead of always having him walking around like that. and his hair, I loved his pompadour
I feel like you've gazed into my soul with your remarks!

Franky and Brook looks ridiculously awful now, and I would say Chopper and Nami are just as bad. It makes NO SENSE that Chopper would mess with the incredibly meaningful hat that he was given by Hililuk, and Nami running around now in a bikini everywhere she goes is eye-rolling.

I'll take all four of those characters in pre-time skip attire, please. :lol: