Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-29-2013, 11:32 AM   #1
alexeicrow
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Size matters

Hi all

I recently been collecting sideshow statues. So far I only have premium format statues. I want to restrict my collection to one representation of a superhero that is why I opted for the 1/4 scale.

Now I see that some characters are either impossible to get hold of since they been long sold out and now have very high price tags

This said SS offers also comiquettes which I believe are 1/5 scale. I would like to know what size discrepancies are there between the two.

Mainly I am looking to get the new spidey statue, nightcrawler and iceman comiquettes but I am worried they will look odd with the pf.

Please post comparison pics if you have them.

Regards
Alexeicrow
alexeicrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 11:56 AM   #2
built2shred
Phoenix

I have Shaak Ti in the middle of Oba-Wan and Bobba Fett and it's not that bad, you can tell she's a tad bigger then them but it's not like it's glaring or anything...

If you have two walls put all the 1/4 scale on one and the 1/5 on the other, your not going to notice the scale difference that way..
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote