Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 03-15-2018, 11:26 AM   #6861
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Hi Ant./Jerry will there be a 1/4 scale. Fei Long or Sakura in the near future?
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 08:21 AM   #6862
shin3000
Shadowhawk

2.5 months now and I’m still waiting for my refund which I have no idea if will ever be issued!
shin3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 07:20 PM   #6863
GenoToys
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Still waiting on my Refund..just emailed you guys again.
GenoToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 06:12 AM   #6864
Darth Vader
Birdman

I am also waiting for sooooo long
Darth Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 02:31 AM   #6865
Bowencollector
Frackin!

been trying to ring the number for over a week whats going on, sent emails with no reply how do we get in contact
Bowencollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 08:47 AM   #6866
Famiman
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I think this thread is no longer useful (if it ever was) for customer service related questions though I don't think it was ever intended to be a customer service thread.

As troublesome as it may be, you probably want to stick to contacting customer service through the dedicated customer service channels like a customer service phone number or e-mail.

I'd imagine there are a few issues trying to address complaints through this thread e.g. privacy, logistics/efficiency/inefficiency.

Privacy (yourself and PCS): you're probably not going to be publicly addressed with your own specific resolution for your individual customer problems in this forum thread.

Logistics/efficiency/inefficiency: I'd imagine it is less efficient for customer service to scan through this thread between general interest questions for Jerry and customer complaints and somehow keep record of which are "complaint" posts and "check off" whose requests has been completed or not.

Communication needs to be clear and detailed enough for anything to start rolling. "When/where's my refund?" or "Jerry (a sculptor, not a CS rep), where's my refund?" probably won't help too much. A few questions pop up if I were to read a post like this... for example:
1) Who are you? e.g. what's your account/e-mail/user information, etc.?
2) Refund for what exactly? e.g. do you have an order # to reference? when did you place an order? which statue? perhaps, for what reason? did you agree to pay NRD? etc.
3) Whom at PCS exactly do you have officially working on your case by posting in this thread? Have you officially established a line of communication between you and one specific CS rep at PCS to handle your specific problem (in other words, who has been delegated to handle your request?)
Famiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 05:09 AM   #6867
Bowencollector
Frackin!

does anyone know whats going on at culture shock no one answers phones or replies to emails and get sent wrong invoice what the @#$% is going on
Bowencollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 12:51 PM   #6868
FROBAY
Phoenix

Why does it take you over 30 days to ship a in stock order? You should post on your website “in-stock orders will take several months to ship”

I haven’t seen any shipping time improvements since Jerry sold PCS.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 01:38 AM   #6869
bonebreak2000
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I'm not sure what is going on at PCS. I have sent several emails, I have left messages I have even talked with Anthony about an issue I am waiting to be resolved since last year. Yes 6 months. I have been very patient and I had a great relationship with PCS in the past. But this is getting insane. No one answers the phone. No one returns emails. The owner of the company promises someone else will follow up and nothing happens.
bonebreak2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 01:05 PM   #6870
MegatronG1
The X-Men

Has anyone ordered any in stock items this month and received them?
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote