Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 03-20-2018, 10:13 PM   #11
Punisher_
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

If you haven't got an email back or call back its probably because of this. LOL Just playing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgUbRQoh...ken-by=pcstoys
Punisher_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:04 AM   #12
#Brian
Shadowhawk

I called yesterday and Heather answered. She was incredibly helpful and patient. She looked up all my orders, verified status, address and asked 8f there was anything else I needed. It was a nice experience.
#Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 10:03 AM   #13
vhernandez3242
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I'm still waiting for email responses.. as usual.. This is why I stopped POing from them.
vhernandez3242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 11:50 AM   #14
Timothy
The Spirit

I last e-mailed them on 20 March 2018 and they responded 21 March 2018.
I find they respond faster if you provide them information such as an invoice number, a Paypal Transaction ID number, etc.. Again, that is my experience. You may have a different experience.
Timothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 06:38 PM   #15
Nbchrisnb
Doh!

I've been trying to reach them multiple times over the past two weeks. Aurora responded the following day. After that, she won't reply to my emails anymore. They send me the wrong version of cammy. She says to destroy and send her a photo and they are willing to send me the right one. The only issues I got is the import duty which I already paid for. Seriously why would I pay another duty for a replacement. It's their fault to send the wrong cammy in the first place. Now, I'm still waiting for her reply.
Nbchrisnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 06:45 PM   #16
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbchrisnb View Post
I've been trying to reach them multiple times over the past two weeks. Aurora responded the following day. After that, she won't reply to my emails anymore. They send me the wrong version of cammy. She says to destroy and send her a photo and they are willing to send me the right one. The only issues I got is the import duty which I already paid for. Seriously why would I pay another duty for a replacement. It's their fault to send the wrong cammy in the first place. Now, I'm still waiting for her reply.
Makes more sense to ask you to keep the wrong one at a 50 percent discount then to ship another and make u pay import tax.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 07:03 PM   #17
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

I'm still waiting for a reply on when I will receive my Shao Khan. I paid shipping on him in December for heavens sake, and still haven't had a single shipping update from them, despite everyone else under the sun having already gotten their orders already. The same thing happened when I ordered Lui Kang and despite being one of the first to pay for his shipping, not only did I not receive him on the incredibly false 'first pay first ship' policy they love to stipulate, but I had to email them to remind them that I had an order for it. They actually forgot! Haha
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 07:41 PM   #18
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

All these problems scare me so after I get my She-ra and Kitana I won't be ordering from PCS every again. That is "if" I get my stuff. This company had promise and it's all going down hill due to sucky customer service.
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 08:02 PM   #19
dr_vasanth
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

1:4 Mixed Media He-Man

My experience with their Customer Service has been good. I hadn't gotten my Art print with the He-Man & Battlecat 1:4 Combo Ex. So, I emailed PCS and Aurora replied back in <24 hrs. stating that she'll send one out pronto. Can't ask for more than that..looks like everyone has a different story to tell!
dr_vasanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 08:24 PM   #20
Punisher_
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
I Emailed about a broken Ken head I received about three weeks ago and Aurora replied asking for photos within hours. I sent them in and she immediately went radio silent, and has responded to any replies to that E-Mail or any fresh E-Mails I’ve sent since. The level of terrible that the PCS CS has reached since the ownership changed is just off the charts.
Did you ever get a follow up?
Punisher_ is offline   Reply With Quote