Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
Definitely above $600.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayto_0 View Post
Hey! Don't look at her that way!

What are people's thoughts on the Ex? This one doesn't seem as obvious as some of the others?
Definitely. SS knows the demand for this. Same with juggernaut. Both will push new highs a bit at a time.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 11:47 PM   #612
srttoz
Mephisto

The face is a little too much Bride of Chucky for me.
srttoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 12:11 AM   #613
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
I have a feeling that they are going to make this a maquette, due to the "detailed" Sentinel base.
This is what I thought, too when I found out about the missing X-23 pages.

Is it possible SSC thinks that it would soften the blow if they remove the X-23 pages for a week ...and then bring the pages back with X-23 labelled as a Maquette?

Man, I hope not. Otherwise, they'll be insulting our intelligence.
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 04:34 AM   #614
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by srttoz View Post
The face is a little too much Bride of Chucky for me.
Now you got me thinking Errrrrrr
Old 09-27-2018, 04:37 AM   #615
ukshaun
Hercules

One thing is for sure - Given the style of the pose, the box is going to be Lady Deadpool massive. The Lady Deadpool box is the largest box i have ever seen a 1/4 scale piece ship in. The box is 4x or 5x the size of the box Black Widow shipped in (not the current BW, the previous SJ BW).
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 10:49 AM   #616
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

This will be $650+ easily. Every one of these ladies has been more expensive than the last (excluding psylocke because she wasn't a Maquette). My guess is she will fall between $675 - $699. If they do decide to slap the maquette label on her because they took down her listing then she will be similar price to rogue. I agree with AC_808 that would be an insult to our intelligence.

What I also feel is an insult is that SS Alex said they couldnt have psylocke on last weeks live show because she was boxed up to ship to NYCC. How are they having X-23 on the show then right before NYCC? are they going to have the liveshow at NYCC and not a their new studio? and if they are having it at NYCC, why not show psylocke as well, who is already up for PO??
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 10:54 AM   #617
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughn54 View Post
This will be $650+ easily. Every one of these ladies has been more expensive than the last (excluding psylocke because she wasn't a Maquette). My guess is she will fall between $675 - $699. If they do decide to slap the maquette label on her because they took down her listing then she will be similar price to rogue. I agree with AC_808 that would be an insult to our intelligence.

What I also feel is an insult is that SS Alex said they couldnt have psylocke on last weeks live show because she was boxed up to ship to NYCC. How are they having X-23 on the show then right before NYCC? are they going to have the liveshow at NYCC and not a their new studio? and if they are having it at NYCC, why not show psylocke as well, who is already up for PO??
BOOM, excellent point. But, the answer is simple. We just like our conspiracy theories.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 11:23 AM   #618
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughn54 View Post
This will be $650+ easily. Every one of these ladies has been more expensive than the last (excluding psylocke because she wasn't a Maquette). My guess is she will fall between $675 - $699.
lol damn you guys are pretty generous with your price guesstimates, i dont see how this could possibly be more than green arrow. that is kind of the gold standard for me right now, two switch out exclusive parts, large detailed base with clear water effect, super detailed "complex" sculpt
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 11:42 AM   #619
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
lol damn you guys are pretty generous with your price guesstimates, i dont see how this could possibly be more than green arrow. that is kind of the gold standard for me right now, two switch out exclusive parts, large detailed base with clear water effect, super detailed "complex" sculpt
The price goes by popularity of the character. There’s a reason they charged less for green lantern and aqua man even with a good big base and 2 heads. Smaller more popular characters will cost more definitely.
Old 09-27-2018, 12:21 PM   #620
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
I don't see how Doomsday is twice the price of Green Arrow either but it is what it is.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote