Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-02-2018, 06:22 PM   #701
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughn54 View Post
I was one the didnt think this was going to be under $650 and I posted that I was shocked at the lower price. Most price guessing by myself and others for this statue wasnt trollish, but based on recent SS pricing, descriptions on complexity and similar dynamically posed statues. I think I speak for everyone who thought that this was going to be $650 and higher, that we are pleasantly surprised and even a little relieved that is came in at a lower price point.
Exactly.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 06:30 PM   #702
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughn54 View Post
I was one the didnt think this was going to be under $650 and I posted that I was shocked at the lower price. Most price guessing by myself and others for this statue wasnt trollish, but based on recent SS pricing, descriptions on complexity and similar dynamically posed statues. I think I speak for everyone who thought that this was going to be $650 and higher, that we are pleasantly surprised and even a little relieved that is came in at a lower price point.

I apologise if I was a bit too direct, but those kind of posts have become a sore spot with me. As I always see one poster in particular who across both forums always post extremely high predictions for nearly every Sideshow piece that is teased. Maybe I should just use the block function so I don't become so unnerved.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 06:32 PM   #703
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I apologise if I was a bit too direct, but those kind of posts have become a sore spot with me. As I always see one poster across both forums always post extremely high predictions for nearly every Sideshow piece that is teased. Maybe I should just use the block function so I don't become so unnerved.
CBG?
Old 10-02-2018, 06:33 PM   #704
tonytiger
The X-Men

Quote:
So now where are all the people with all their doom and gloom statements that this piece would definitely be anywhere from $650 to $750 or higher?

Sometimes I think people make those statements just so we get used to the incremental price increases we're getting for every new Sideshow piece (or they're just being trollish). Maybe they're all on Sideshows payroll, especially the few who consistently do it for every other Sideshow piece which is revealed.
Dude..maybe because people are not ordering the higher price pieces as much? Again Rogue $715.00 mag $750.00 dead-pool $700.00 and lady-dead-pool $685.00 Thor $685.00 doomsday $1250.00 just to name a few..Who the frick knows anymore about how sideshow does its prices..And there is nothing wrong to guess on the price of statue.Why do you care?

Sorry, i guess you already answer...
tonytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 06:34 PM   #705
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
CBG?
Guess it wasn't a hard guess.

Just didn't want to be too blatant about it.
Old 10-02-2018, 06:35 PM   #706
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Guess it wasn't a hard guess.

Just didn't want to be too blatant about it.
LOL it's cool - I call it like I see it
Old 10-02-2018, 06:37 PM   #707
Tayto_0
Sinister Six

I can't really see how CBG could be on Sideshows payroll
Tayto_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 06:38 PM   #708
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytiger View Post
Dude..maybe because people are not ordering the higher price pieces as much? Again Rogue $715.00 mag $750.00 dead-pool $700.00 and lady-dead-pool $685.00 Thor $685.00 doomsday $1250.00 just to name a few..Who the frick knows anymore about how sideshow does its prices..And there is nothing wrong to guess on the price of statue.Why do you care?
You're right of course.

But whether logical or not, I always feel like the more we speculate on the higher prices, the more likely that Sideshow will price accordingly.

Though of course Sideshow probably doesn't care what we say on these boards and elsewhere and will price what they will price.
Old 10-02-2018, 06:44 PM   #709
tonytiger
The X-Men

Quote:
You're right of course.

But whether logical or not, I always feel like the more we speculate on the higher prices, the more likely that Sideshow will price accordingly.

Though of course Sideshow probably doesn't care what we say on these boards and elsewhere and will price what they will price.

You got it now..Also they do whatever they want with sculpt too.
tonytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 07:54 PM   #710
WalkerFodder
The X-Men

Names Flynn and I'm fackin INNNNN
WalkerFodder is offline   Reply With Quote