Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 04-14-2024, 12:28 PM   #11
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
This is a nice Batman but considering Superman STILL is not sold out after all this time (and I believe the ES was only 300), I don't think this 1/3 bust line is making an impact with consumers. My bet is it fades out after 5-7 pieces.
That?s what I?m afraid of. Just hope the Batman and Freeze busts make it to production.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 03:14 AM   #12
aadroban
Birdman

Quote:
This is a nice Batman but considering Superman STILL is not sold out after all this time (and I believe the ES was only 300), I don't think this 1/3 bust line is making an impact with consumers. My bet is it fades out after 5-7 pieces.
350 . . and just checking their website, you can still add 86 to a cart. It has been a slow drip to even get to that number. Even if that method of checking is inaccurate as others have suggested, he still has not sold out despite being front and center on their website for months now. Maybe the sales for him are ok enough for TH. Will be interesting to see the ES for Doomsday. But yeah you're right . . if Batman and Freeze can't sell out a relatively low ES, forget it.
aadroban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 11:30 AM   #13
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
If that many.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 11:51 AM   #14
qz33
Doctor Doom

Maybe it would help Tweeterhead if they offered full statues and busts using the same torso.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 12:32 PM   #15
Lugnuts
Birdman

Quote:
I just don't get the appeal. They could be focusing on doing more 1/6 or 1/4 DC statues, but instead they do this? I guess if you like busts it's ok, but I'd rather have a full 1/6 statue than half of a 1/3.
Lugnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 10:57 PM   #16
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
That's a good point. I wonder if being a TH site exclusive is hurting the sales. Not enough people know about the bust?
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote