Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 05-22-2017, 07:20 PM   #1211
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Why? If they vary from the fabrics or much of anything else then the 3 Ninjas won't match each other.
I think its more likely they produce the same head thickness (and also somewhat leg thickness) as the proto coming from the original mall. What happened to Subs ands Scorps must be a freak thing which I dont see happening again. As for the costumes if PCS also sent the fabric for Reptile then it should be about the same (except for the black parts which could also probably be closer to the proto).
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 07:39 PM   #1212
Royce12
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I don't mind all 3 ninjas looking slightly different. I actually planned on adjusting Sub-Zero slightly different from Scorpion to give them different identities since they are not clones. And with Reptile being my least favorite ninja of the three, it's fitting that he might look the best. That will bring him up to Scorpion and Sub-Zero levels in my display!
Royce12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 03:57 AM   #1213
BornToCollect
Doh!

FYI
Checked with Simplytoys, they are confirmed that the Reptile is not yet got it.
BornToCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 05:37 AM   #1214
LV-426
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

After receiving Sub this morning I'm totally overwhelmed and I'm really looking forward to receive Reptile!
LV-426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 10:32 PM   #1215
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehollywood View Post
Pics i took of him at the show

Still hyped for this.
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 11:35 PM   #1216
ChaFoShizzle
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I really, really hope they nail the tailoring for this one .
ChaFoShizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 11:43 PM   #1217
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Snake View Post
Still hyped for this.
So am I Green being my favorite color. I don't see this being better then the other 2 it will most likely be the same. My logic behind this is I don't see pcs saying stop production and redo hood to not be so tight. Also jerry is sticking to exact same fabric for subs and scorps despite majority saying other wise but willing to except changes made so don't expect this to be better fabric then the other 2. At the end of the day from what I've seen 90% of people including myself are happy with our ninjas of course we will try to replicate proto as much as possible but overall I think most are happy.

It's not hard to accomplish and it shouldn't be taken this long. 6 months top for all these ninjas. I've seen in videos China build skyscrapers in 7 days but can't paint 4 hands, 3 face, base and add light up features?

And please I don't want to hear the oh let's not rush this. it took 2.5 years for the other 2 (complicated we were told over and over) and even the creator of the piece had his qualms with them after 2.5 years of waiting.

If it's one thing I want reptile to have its an intense beautiful painted green eyes.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 02:19 AM   #1218
lewisnfro86
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

It's being done by a different factory that did scorp/sub, so fabric could change. I too am still excited about this piece as Reptile is my favorite of the ninjas (and green also being my favorite color).
lewisnfro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 10:01 AM   #1219
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisnfro86 View Post
It's being done by a different factory that did scorp/sub, so fabric could change. I too am still excited about this piece as Reptile is my favorite of the ninjas (and green also being my favorite color).
Bro how would fabric change if Jerry states he using the exact fabric as proto was for all 3 ninjas?
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 10:10 AM   #1220
yeek
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisnfro86 View Post
Yep same here. I can't wait for him.
yeek is offline   Reply With Quote