Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 05-23-2017, 02:07 PM   #3781
AlphaEarth
Frackin!

Anyone get a shipping notice yet?
AlphaEarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 02:47 PM   #3782
lewisnfro86
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Not yet
lewisnfro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 03:58 PM   #3783
BMW///M3
Blue Falcon

This is just crazy! I have paid for this piece months and still waiting. PCS sent me a Kitaro invoice to my PayPal to be paid, and I'm still waiting for this and they want more money for a piece that we event seen the light of it...FO!!
BMW///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 04:34 PM   #3784
dao2
Cyclops

The paying for shipping and waiting for QC on the 1:3s has been pretty lengthy which is a shame

Also I get what you're saying but your sentence makes no sense :P Of course they want money for something you haven't even seen yet, every company asks for you to pay before they ship, might wanna restructure it there :<
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 04:42 PM   #3785
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

You know i don't care about paying and waiting, i see it as the moneys gone, it's done just get the statue to me as soon as possible and in one piece...which PCS have ALWAYS done.

But i understand where people are coming from, again it's down to communication.

Us guys who live on this forum know what's happening and that they are doing the QC and PCS have very few hands when it comes to QCing and shipping and things are going very slow......but if i was your average collector guy, who doesn't use the forums, doesn't use Facebook etc, and i got a shipping invoice 3 months ago and they still hadn't sent the statue then yeah i can understand people being pissed off.

Did i read that they are QCing Kintaro and charging shipping AFTER they have QC'd?

Because that's really the way it needs to be handled, shipping paid and shipped within the week.

Like i said i'm happy to wait, being an international i'm used to waiting
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 04:58 PM   #3786
lewisnfro86
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
You know i don't care about paying and waiting, i see it as the moneys gone, it's done just get the statue to me as soon as possible and in one piece...which PCS have ALWAYS done.

But i understand where people are coming from, again it's down to communication.

Us guys who live on this forum know what's happening and that they are doing the QC and PCS have very few hands when it comes to QCing and shipping and things are going very slow......but if i was your average collector guy, who doesn't use the forums, doesn't use Facebook etc, and i got a shipping invoice 3 months ago and they still hadn't sent the statue then yeah i can understand people being pissed off.

Did i read that they are QCing Kintaro and charging shipping AFTER they have QC'd?

Because that's really the way it needs to be handled, shipping paid and shipped within the week.

lewisnfro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 05:04 PM   #3787
qz33
Doctor Doom

Unexpected things happen in business.
They weren't expecting to need to open every box when they took shipping payments. Then they realized they needed to check each statue.

Should they have refunded shipping just to charge it again 2-3 months later? I don't think so.

If having paid shipping and not having a statue for a couple months is more than you can handle then this game isn't your bag.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 05:34 PM   #3788
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

I wonder if the people that are ok with ANY company taking payments and not delivering it in a timely manner would feel that that same knowing that money being held could of doubled or tripled in an investment from time payment was giving to delivery date Yes the 88.00 in shipping.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 05:41 PM   #3789
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:

I'm happy to wait as well but I understand why some are not :P However unless they are new they should know how it is and while it's ok to voice a complaint about it there's no reason to whine (if you're already aware, new people need not apply :P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
I wonder if the people that are ok with ANY company taking payments and not delivering it in a timely manner would feel that that same knowing that money being held could of doubled or tripled in an investment. Yes the 88.00 in shipping.
Since like the average return on investments are 5-10% in 5 years if you can double or triple your money in a few months you would give no ---- about paying the money and waiting because you'd be a billionaire.

---- you could be the world's first trillionaire. Who the hell can just be like "oh I can totally just double or triple all my money in a couple months, also kickboxing girlfriend and a ferrari".

So yeah maybe I'd be annoyed if my money could double or triple in those months. Then be super happy because I somehow found out how to double my money in a matter of months or even years, pour all my money into that for a little while and get rich as ----. Or I could just come back to reality, realize that really the difference (if it doesn't even lose money in such a short time) is really just a couple bucks max and move on with my life after I got over my temporary bout of insanity.
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 05:42 PM   #3790
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:

Exactly.

I follow and am aware of the way PCS operates, so I have almost no complaints. I'm informed. On the flip side, I order some F4F but don't nearly stay up on what they're doing. My Pac-man was due months ago, and I had heard nothing and was getting mad. After a couple CS emails, and some more time, I received it today. Being in the loop is important.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote