Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-10-2015, 10:40 PM   #1
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

ARH Death Dealer 3

Didn't see a thread for this one. They said up for preorder starting last week. But don't see it yet. Already have the first Death Dealer on pre-order. Debating between this and The Barbarian.

Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 03:21 AM   #2
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Really looks fantastic. Have DD1 on preorder also, would love to add this but I'm already overbudget right now. -and just slightly low on space atm lol

Kinda wish it still had the water effect but honestly I think it would be a fairly easy custom to add later so they probably made a good decision scaling down the base.
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 03:23 AM   #3
warhead
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Must have for the Deatheads.
warhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 04:19 AM   #4
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

I love this and I love that they actually considered the size of the base for once.

However, I dislike the helmet. The eyes look too close together as if they're part of the helmet and there is no face beneath. It's like he has a helmet for a head. But it's been said the helmet will be revised.

The pre-order date was pushed back. When it goes live, there'll be a timeframe to order and the ES will be adjusted accordingly. Avoids worrying about getting one or not. Just need to be sure you don't miss the timeframe.
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 05:09 AM   #5
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I think they said it will go up on pre-order when the new website is up with longer payment plans.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 08:20 AM   #6
Wombat

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
I think they said it will go up on pre-order when the new website is up with longer payment plans.
They said that was going to happen before the first Death Dealer went up. In February. I love their statues, but they really need to work on that website.
Old 06-11-2015, 10:25 PM   #7
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Wow, this piece really looks sick!
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 05:54 AM   #8
Marcel54
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
Yep, that is what they said. They also will keep the DD 3 up for a longer time to give everybody a chance to pre order.

I can't wait. I normally collect only 1/6 scale but I grew up with Frazetta (yes I know I am a bit older )and I really need this one.
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 08:38 AM   #9
Wombat

Where did they say there were pushing back pre orders? The first Death Dealer is still available for preorder. Are they expecting this one to sell that much faster?
Old 06-12-2015, 02:27 PM   #10
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
I love this and I love that they actually considered the size of the base for once.

However, I dislike the helmet. The eyes look too close together as if they're part of the helmet and there is no face beneath. It's like he has a helmet for a head. But it's been said the helmet will be revised.

The pre-order date was pushed back. When it goes live, there'll be a timeframe to order and the ES will be adjusted accordingly. Avoids worrying about getting one or not. Just need to be sure you don't miss the timeframe.
I asked about the Eyes in another forum, they said it was going to be corrected. So I'm hoping we get to see the corrections before it goes up for PO.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote