Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 10-24-2016, 10:41 AM   #11
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiasrosas212 View Post
F4F Replacements are made during production and stored in their U.K warehouse. Had about 1 or 2 replacements sent to me from the U.K. Shipping is quick to the U.S if you ask me, but the wait time from the replacement part to ship can take 2-3 weeks.
I've had statues where they quite literally made them after. Took like 8 months to get a replacement :< Maybe they do both? :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 12:08 PM   #12
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobfrog View Post
It's fair enough to blame damages on human error in insertion, mishandling etc but your compensation policy is a pile of poop. I'll be posting my complaint in the customer service thread soon but as I'm here I can say that I had a damaged sorceress and again you offered USD40. That won't even cover one way shipping to someone to repair it (you have to factor in shipping and insurance costs both ways). And even then you've ended up with a sub-perfect statue which, if you ever wanted to sell it, you would have to ethically mention the repair and it would likely reduce the value above the market rate.

It's quite frankly insulting and I will also be fulfilling my final orders and moving onto another company unless it a more satisfactory resolution is offered.
We dont have a 'hard policy' as every case is different.

Because of that, Customer Service is empowered to make decisions for themselves. They determine what solutions to offer.

If we dont have a replacement available then the best we can do is offer a partial refund based on the damage.

Sometimes (as seen above) the customer is pleased with the amount offered, other times (yourself) the customer isnt pleased.

Ill have a chat with them to see if I feel what they are doing/offering is 'fair' in my eyes.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 12:52 PM   #13
Isaiasrosas212
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
I've had statues where they quite literally made them after. Took like 8 months to get a replacement :< Maybe they do both? :P
Every year they keep improving as the company grows bigger. My Zant was the only issue I encountered with the base years ago, so that took about a month to ship. But my metaknight base had a problem with the lights flickering, turn around time was literally 2 weeks before they shipped out.

Overall, companies like PCS and F4F will indeed improve their replacement process once people keep buying and buying. This is my first time I ask PCS for a replacement for Robocop, something I've never done in years.
Isaiasrosas212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 01:40 PM   #14
WickedlNl
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post

Sometimes (as seen above) the customer is pleased with the amount offered, other times (yourself) the customer isnt pleased.
Lol how can you even say that with a straight face. The guy paid you $350+ for a statue that arrived broken, not his fault, you offer him $40 and the guy is supposed to accept that? Plus they tell him someone else will fix it for that offered amount....that person should get fired. What king of ghetto customer service is this?
WickedlNl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 01:52 PM   #15
qz33
Doctor Doom

Was a full return not an option?
Many times in these threads people omit to list that choice.

My experience and many of those here is you can get $XX to keep the statue or a full refund.

The only company I've ever heard of not offering a FULL refund for breakages is ARH.

A lot of these types of posts are people that want to complain since they can't still get the statue and all their money back isn't good enough.

A full refund is all to which anyone is entitled.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 02:05 PM   #16
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Was a full return not an option?
Many times in these threads people omit to list that choice.

My experience and many of those here is you can get $XX to keep the statue or a full refund.

The only company I've ever heard of not offering a FULL refund for breakages is ARH.

A lot of these types of posts are people that want to complain since they can't still get the statue and all their money back isn't good enough.

A full refund is all to which anyone is entitled.

Full refund is of course an option. Customer didnt want that.
Old 10-24-2016, 02:12 PM   #17
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedlNl View Post
Lol how can you even say that with a straight face. The guy paid you $350+ for a statue that arrived broken, not his fault, you offer him $40 and the guy is supposed to accept that? Plus they tell him someone else will fix it for that offered amount....that person should get fired. What king of ghetto customer service is this?

Customer could have a full refund. Customer didnt want a full refund because a full refund means destroying the statue.

If we dont have a replacement the best we can do is offer a discount.

Was the discount too low ? Thats very subjective as you can see above with the collector that was happy with their discount.

As far as tips to correct, thats something we encourage if we dont have a literal replacement. Most customers appreciate it. Some dont.

You will find that nothing is black & white. One persons poison is anothers wine.

Anyway, we are going to have a meeting here later today so i can review and see how things are going in CS.

Last edited by OuttaSight; 10-24-2016 at 02:39 PM.
Old 10-24-2016, 02:27 PM   #18
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Full refund is of course an option. Customer didnt want that.
Yep that's what I figured.

Of course that part was left out.

That pretty much tells the story.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 02:39 PM   #19
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

UPDATE:

I did learn that our new employee in CS was misunderstanding some of the rules and has left some collectors waiting far longer than they should.

Ive had a talk with them and that shouldnt happen again.

The thing is, no one is perfect and businesses are simply a collective of people. Thus defacto imperfect

New employees will make mistakes. We have an open dialogue here to help track and correct those mistakes.

We will continue to make mistakes (as will Apple , Google, Ferrari and every other company on the planet).

What matters is how a company handles its mistakes.
Old 10-24-2016, 02:47 PM   #20
lewisnfro86
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
UPDATE:

I did learn that our new employee in CS was misunderstanding some of the rules and has left some collectors waiting far longer than they should.

Ive had a talk with them and that shouldnt happen again.

The thing is, no one is perfect and businesses are simply a collective of people. Thus defacto imperfect

New employees will make mistakes. We have an open dialogue here to help track and correct those mistakes.

We will continue to make mistakes (as will Apple , Google, Ferrari and every other company on the planet).

What matters is how a company handles its mistakes.
lewisnfro86 is offline   Reply With Quote