Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 05-11-2017, 09:20 PM   #101
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
It already crashed, people are just getting on a wrecked train.lol
That is so true that it should be carved on a stone tablet someplace.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 02:34 AM   #102
StarSoldier
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Well I don't see how getting excited for upcoming ARH statues equals happy train wreck.
There are multiple ways to get ARH statues, and not necessarily through direct purchase.

The only real issue I see is that if middlemen / distributors stop ordering from ARH. But they are businesses who do this for a living and can put up with delays / risks to actually justify their price markup which I am totally fine with.
StarSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 03:33 AM   #103
cosmic
Mephisto

which new statues, what are you talking about, do you also believe in fairy tales?

Do you think if he had all of these things ready for production, he would show them to the public to prove his statements?
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 05:55 AM   #104
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSoldier View Post
Well I don't see how getting excited for upcoming ARH statues equals happy train wreck.
There are multiple ways to get ARH statues, and not necessarily through direct purchase.

The only real issue I see is that if middlemen / distributors stop ordering from ARH. But they are businesses who do this for a living and can put up with delays / risks to actually justify their price markup which I am totally fine with.
Yeah... there are no new statues. He can't produce the last 4 statues he's released. He actually promised that you would get the new statues as soon as you made the last payment and then fired the people making the statues. He has the phone girl learning how to do statue repair.

When you see people posting pics of thier Valkeries, Succubus and Eves, then you can get excited about the new stuff... but until then, like Cosmic said, these new statues are nothing more than fairy tales or pictures on his computer.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 07:04 AM   #105
Marcel54
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
Yeah... there are no new statues. He can't produce the last 4 statues he's released. He actually promised that you would get the new statues as soon as you made the last payment and then fired the people making the statues. He has the phone girl learning how to do statue repair.

When you see people posting pics of thier Valkeries, Succubus and Eves, then you can get excited about the new stuff... but until then, like Cosmic said, these new statues are nothing more than fairy tales or pictures on his computer.
Well, I reckon my Valkyrie kit will become very special indeed
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 11:57 AM   #106
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post

smh, ARH is finished.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote