Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 05-01-2017, 07:55 PM   #11
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Here is an email I sent them today... I'll post the results.

I called earlier today and was told Arian Forever had not arrived and that you had no information regarding when it will be in.

I was also told Arahom was not available to talk to and had not been in since last week.

I was also told I would have a shipping label sent to me to return my defective Medusa skirt back.

I haven't received the label and I question the truthfulness of what was told me on the phone.

I really want to close out dealings and put my experience with you behind me. I'm asking that you do the following:

Refund me the $425 for the Sha-Ryn
Refund me the $400 I paid on Arhian Forever
Return the Queen of Vampires that was never repaired (use $50 of the above money to pay for that)
And if you can do this, I'll live with the defective Medusa skirt.

I don't want your products, I don't want to think about you, read about you or write about you anymore. I just want to move on.

If you can't do this, then for god sakes, give me an alternative solution that ends our relationship. Sooner is better than later.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 10:35 PM   #12
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Are you returning a statue or dumping your girlfriend?

Honestly, remove the emotion from the equation and stick to facts. You'll get better results. Complain to them all you want once you have your money.
testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 10:36 PM   #13
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post

I called earlier today and was told Arian Forever had not arrived and that you had no information regarding when it will be in.

I was also told Arahom was not available to talk to and had not been in since last week.

I was also told I would have a shipping label sent to me to return my defective Medusa skirt back.

I haven't received the label and I question the truthfulness of what was told me on the phone.

I really want to close out dealings and put my experience with you behind me. I'm asking that you do the following:

Return the Queen of Vampires that was never repaired (use $50 of the above money to pay for that)

I don't want your products, I don't want to think about you, read about you or write about you anymore. I just want to move on.

If you can't do this, then for god sakes, give me an alternative solution that ends our relationship. Sooner is better than later.
That's definitely going to Arahoms spam folder
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 11:05 PM   #14
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
I don't want to think about you, read about you or write about you anymore. I just want to move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by testsubject25 View Post
Are you returning a statue or dumping your girlfriend?

Honestly, remove the emotion from the equation and stick to facts. You'll get better results. Complain to them all you want once you have your money.

someone is in love I think
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 11:15 PM   #15
SAB380
The X-Men

If ARH can't handle Warlock at his worst, they don't deserve him at his best.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 12:02 AM   #16
dreamactius
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post

someone is in love I think
He was, until they stopped showing him those titties.
dreamactius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 12:38 AM   #17
dao2
Cyclops

I don't want warlock at his best :P
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 02:15 AM   #18
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:

I seriously hope you really didn't send that to them. You have to keep things professional even if they don't. Sadly you are at their mercy as credit cards / paypal probably won't protect you at this point.

Of course you also know that ARH isn't in a good financial position. Especially with the whole "we'll send you the Sharyn to see if you like it" nonsense. Then refund if not but the refund is store credit.

At least with a big company like Sideshow you'll get a refund no problem. But here you are looking for almost $1000 from a company that admitted to having problems paying to actually ship a statue. And as far as I can see still haven't finished shipping some.

Honestly, if you really want to be finished with them, the Better Business Bureau would be the place I would start. You've talked to just about everyone at ARH and either got a runaround, lies, or other poor business practices. And we've seen some of the owner's rants posted here. You don't believe what they claim nor should any reasonable person.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 02:53 AM   #19
cosmic
Mephisto

LOL, like Arahom cares about you/what you email to him or any other customer Warlock.
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 04:18 AM   #20
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
This is a fresh one... now Arhian Forever is not here and no one at ARH knows when it's coming and Arahom is MIA... so that's $400 paid toward Arhian, $425 paid toward Sha-Ryn which is now store credit, $400 on A Vampire Queen waiting on repairs and that's not taking into account my defective Medusa skirt. I think I have the right to complain daily.
At this point being $1200 in the hole, I think you need to cut your losses, the next time Spencer is available, since he seems to be the "CS Supervisor" that's who I'd speak with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Arahom was probably there and wouldn't speak to you. TBF it's normal for someone like that not to speak with customers. They don't want to, that's what they hire people to do. It's ----ty but that's how it is. I would imagine he was there but wouldn't talk to anyone (not like he did before anyways). Also hasn't been a video in a while has there?
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamactius View Post
When I had a problem with my orders Arahom spoke with me and helped me out. Why would Arahom want to help someone who's constantly bassing his company?
If someone had $1200 of your money tied up and wasn't being too forthcoming on when you'd get it back how friendly would you be?

Quote:

You hit the notes you needed to but how you hit them may not get the results you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplicantSavior View Post
I seriously hope you really didn't send that to them. You have to keep things professional even if they don't. Sadly you are at their mercy as credit cards / paypal probably won't protect you at this point.

Of course you also know that ARH isn't in a good financial position. Especially with the whole "we'll send you the Sharyn to see if you like it" nonsense. Then refund if not but the refund is store credit.

At least with a big company like Sideshow you'll get a refund no problem. But here you are looking for almost $1000 from a company that admitted to having problems paying to actually ship a statue. And as far as I can see still haven't finished shipping some.

Honestly, if you really want to be finished with them, the Better Business Bureau would be the place I would start. You've talked to just about everyone at ARH and either got a runaround, lies, or other poor business practices. And we've seen some of the owner's rants posted here. You don't believe what they claim nor should any reasonable person.
I can't agree that the customer needs to stay professional, that's what the business needs to do. I will agree that it usually yields better results though. As for the BBB they really don't do very much. They literally are for information purposes for consumers to judge whether to use a company or not. Currently ARH has an F rating, it's not hampering their ability to do business, although they might be losing future customers because of it.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote