Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

Old 12-10-2017, 12:45 AM   #51
jadekite22
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I have been debating on this one for a while. I love Power Girl and if she was alone I'd not hesitate. As much as I like Superman not crazy about his inclusion here when every other character had solo statue.
You'll find several proud owners of that piece here (grphyx1 and SDGuy posted great photos here, I think.) It's my second favorite design after Batwoman and has much cleaner paint application than the previous Joker & Harley couple statue, from my experience anyway. It dwarfs the other Bombshells in height too, but it's real credit to the engineering that they've kept the base as conservatively sized as the solo pieces, which only eat up space if you've accumulated too many, as I have LOL.
jadekite22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 07:35 AM   #52
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadekite22 View Post
You'll find several proud owners of that piece here (grphyx1 and SDGuy posted great photos here, I think.) It's my second favorite design after Batwoman and has much cleaner paint application than the previous Joker & Harley couple statue, from my experience anyway. It dwarfs the other Bombshells in height too, but it's real credit to the engineering that they've kept the base as conservatively sized as the solo pieces, which only eat up space if you've accumulated too many, as I have LOL.
I'll trust you on this as convinced me to go for it.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote