Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 09-25-2018, 01:19 PM   #971
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Bud & Lou #144/605 arrived today. Once again, Tweeterhead delivers a top-notch statue! It’s perfect!

bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 02:55 PM   #972
FJC
Midnighter

Just received Joker. WOW! What an amazing statue. Everything on it is spot on. The portraits, the pose, and the paint apps are stellar. What a gem Tweeter gave us and what a great piece to own as my 1st Tweeter statue. I want more!
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 07:04 PM   #973
dadarkknight
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

The Joker statue is top of the line. I think it’s the best Joker statue out. It’s gunning how much that statue creeps me out when I walk past it. It’s just creepy like the Joker is suppose to be. Those red eyes with that smile just creepy.
dadarkknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 07:22 PM   #974
FJC
Midnighter

I put it up on my TV entertainment stand. Lots of positive comments from my family and friends.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 06:05 AM   #975
Window Shopper
Frackin!

So, I got mine yesterday.

I'll start with the con: I have a wish that the colors were a little brighter (specifically the purple being more vibrant, as it's very dark in person, and the Joker's skin tones - he's almost a dark gray, rather than white).

This is more of a personal preference though. That aside...

The statue is stunning. The sculpt is great, the paint application is great. The detail is fantastic, on every element. The cards on the floor, the floor surface, the hammer. This is a beautifully made statue, and for the price point all the more surprising.

Excellent work all round, and I'd recommend to anyone with any doubts that they pick it up immediately. Photographs don't do it justice (the head looks oddly thinner on camera than it does in person). Go get one!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Jokes2.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	192.7 KB
ID:	117563  
Window Shopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 06:51 AM   #976
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Window Shopper View Post
So, I got mine yesterday.

I'll start with the con: I have a wish that the colors were a little brighter (specifically the purple being more vibrant, as it's very dark in person, and the Joker's skin tones - he's almost a dark gray, rather than white).

This is more of a personal preference though. That aside...

The statue is stunning. The sculpt is great, the paint application is great. The detail is fantastic, on every element. The cards on the floor, the floor surface, the hammer. This is a beautifully made statue, and for the price point all the more surprising.

Excellent work all round, and I'd recommend to anyone with any doubts that they pick it up immediately. Photographs don't do it justice (the head looks oddly thinner on camera than it does in person). Go get one!

I think that i will agree with you . I believe that the purple needs to be brighter
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 07:02 AM   #977
Balthazar

Okay, here is what happening. Patience has really a limit and mine was achieved. After this long wait, paid full, freight same day I did not receive. I really put into consideration that is a small company, ---- happens and so on, but this is outrageous. Debby just told me that you indeed sent my statue to the incorrect address, THE WRONG COUNTRY. As much as I feel that i will like this statue, i will not order direct from Tweeterhead anymore. My money is with them for long time, I would be better let this in the bank and buy now. I do think I deserve some sort of compesation here. This bloody statue needs to go back to a UNITED STATES AND THEN CHINA. I did not even understand why i did not get this right away as I am living in China where those things are manufactured.
Old 09-26-2018, 07:17 AM   #978
senseimaki
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
Okay, here is what happening. Patience has really a limit and mine was achieved. After this long wait, paid full, freight same day I did not receive. I really put into consideration that is a small company, ---- happens and so on, but this is outrageous. Debby just told me that you indeed sent my statue to the incorrect address, THE WRONG COUNTRY. As much as I feel that i will like this statue, i will not order direct from Tweeterhead anymore. My money is with them for long time, I would be better let this in the bank and buy now. I do think I deserve some sort of compesation here. This bloody statue needs to go back to a UNITED STATES AND THEN CHINA. I did not even understand why i did not get this right away as I am leaving in China and those things are manufactured.
Sorry to hear about your bad experience, mate. I am curious, however, how did Debbie come up with a different address in a different country. Did you happen to move recently and they happened to ship it to an old address? Reason am asking is because I am moving myself likely next year and am worried that my items may get shipped to the address where I pre-ordered them rather than to the address I currently live at.
senseimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 09:28 AM   #979
Balthazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by senseimaki View Post
Sorry to hear about your bad experience, mate. I am curious, however, how did Debbie come up with a different address in a different country. Did you happen to move recently and they happened to ship it to an old address? Reason am asking is because I am moving myself likely next year and am worried that my items may get shipped to the address where I pre-ordered them rather than to the address I currently live at.
That is the worst. Indeed i moved but this was 5 months ago and I personally sent her an email, which she comfirmed, TELLING THAT I CHANGED AND MY NEW ADDRESS. Thus, nothing can justify this but lacking of care.
Old 09-26-2018, 09:30 AM   #980
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
Okay, here is what happening. Patience has really a limit and mine was achieved. After this long wait, paid full, freight same day I did not receive. I really put into consideration that is a small company, ---- happens and so on, but this is outrageous. Debby just told me that you indeed sent my statue to the incorrect address, THE WRONG COUNTRY. As much as I feel that i will like this statue, i will not order direct from Tweeterhead anymore. My money is with them for long time, I would be better let this in the bank and buy now. I do think I deserve some sort of compesation here. This bloody statue needs to go back to a UNITED STATES AND THEN CHINA. I did not even understand why i did not get this right away as I am leaving in China and those things are manufactured.
Did you move recently? Your location under your avatar says Brazil. I was under the impression that's where you were.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote