Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-04-2016, 09:06 AM   #1
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Arkhalla IV

"Very early stages of the WIP sculpture of the matching piece for NARAMA. Sculpted by Arahom Radjah this ARKHALLA 1/4th statue has all the same jewelry face and hair sculpted by Ehren Bienert for the statue ARKHALLA SEDUCTION to ensure perfect fidelity to the ARH COMIX line of statues.

Both statues NARAMA and ARKHALLA 1/4th scale will come with matching bases ( not the same base!!) and can be displayed together as a matching set.

The showdown is set! You decide which bad ass girl will win!!!"
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 09:14 AM   #2
Valkyrie

Old 06-04-2016, 09:22 AM   #3
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

Looking good.

...It's going to be an expensive year for me.
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 11:13 AM   #4
AC_808
Hercules

So far so good! Need to see more pics in different angles, tho.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 01:13 PM   #5
alkali lake
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I'm losing interest in these sculptures. Smaller chest and more muscles every time. This in no way looks like the 1/3 Arkhalla body that's on the website.
alkali lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 01:22 PM   #6
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

Posting from Facebook again.

Post details:

"Considering that ARKHALLA here is an unfinished sculpture, and is actually in its very early stages, I can definitely say this will be a killer set, specially if you have been following the Queen of Vampires Graphic Novel and know who NARAMA is and how important she is to the whole saga.

Arahom said, he intends to have both digital sculptures finished and ready to print by the end of next week!

He gave up on sleeping and has been spending his nights in front of his Cintiq sculpting... and sculpting!!"
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 02:12 PM   #7
Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkali lake View Post
I'm losing interest in these sculptures. Smaller chest and more muscles every time. This in no way looks like the 1/3 Arkhalla body that's on the website.
Two distinctly different sculpting styles.

Ehren sculpted the 1/3 scale Arkhalla. His female sculpts tend to have a curvier pin-up quality while Arahom seems to prefer the toned look.

At least this Arkhalla will supposedly still have Ehren's face sculpt from the 1/3 scale version.
Old 06-04-2016, 03:24 PM   #8
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I want to complain that none of the statues are being painted and put up for PO but I just can't because Arahom keeps pushing out these cool ass statue renders!

I certainly feel Alkali's take on Arkhalla. If Arahom took the face sculpt from the Seduction statue, which is good, maybe he should have tried to match the body a bit more. I think Ehren's take on her body is a bit more true to the comic. I hope as the statue is worked on a little more the muscles are softened a bit on Arkhalla and her breasts are given a SLIGHT increase. Other than that... Perfection. Can't wait to see this one develope more. A definite PO for me.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 03:24 PM   #9
alkali lake
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

That's an understatement. Needless to say I prefer the curvier version. If Arahom is going to be doing all the sculpting, looks like I won't be buying any females from ARH.
alkali lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 04:31 PM   #10
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I think Arkhalla has to have some muscularity to her... For this statue. I say this because she is pitted up against Narama and it's a fighting scene. I think it's just a little too much. inalmost feel like Narama should be more muscled than Arkhalla because she is like the best warrior vamp... Where Arkhallas power seems to stem from her being the first vampire, but she sits in her throne all day, so she shouldn't be as chiseled. Honestly though, who's to say how ARH physiology works...

Anyway, it's an early design, hopefully we will see a softer vampire queen when the final design comes out.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote