Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 09-08-2017, 03:41 PM   #1561
QX403
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
You are more than likely right QX...it may just be that Darkness is so damn big!
He's definitely on a much larger base, he's also suppose to be 6'2 so that's around 18.6 inches tall.
QX403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 11:59 PM   #1562
QX403

Quote:
Originally Posted by QX403 View Post
He's definitely on a much larger base, he's also suppose to be 6'2 so that's around 18.6 inches tall.
Somebody wanted to see a closeup.
Picture size is A3 which is a European Standard.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2029.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	253.5 KB
ID:	107835   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2030.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	315.9 KB
ID:	107836  
Old 09-10-2017, 12:38 AM   #1563
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Is that the print that came with it? Gorgeous!
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 03:21 AM   #1564
QX403

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josado View Post
Is that the print that came with it? Gorgeous!
Yes it comes with the statue. Yeah it's very nice.
Old 09-12-2017, 01:17 PM   #1565
Finisher
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Head of this pic looks much better as the bit "baby-face" sculpted one... bit sad.. could've become a really nice head. Perhaps it is even the hair colour. I am not sure. But the artwork is really nice.
Finisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 03:47 PM   #1566
QX403

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
Head of this pic looks much better as the bit "baby-face" sculpted one... bit sad.. could've become a really nice head. Perhaps it is even the hair colour. I am not sure. But the artwork is really nice.
I don't really see that. She looks like Turner's work, her skin color changes in the comics so it's hard to pin that down but her face is pretty spot on to the Turner Witchblade work.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1862.JPG
Views:	93
Size:	166.8 KB
ID:	107950   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1863.JPG
Views:	85
Size:	143.9 KB
ID:	107951  
Old 09-13-2017, 05:50 AM   #1567
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
I don't really see that. She looks like Turner's work, her skin color changes in the comics so it's hard to pin that down but her face is pretty spot on to the Turner Witchblade work.
I agree 100%. I know I'm not seeing things. I was saying this months before it came out. That is a damn great Sara Pezzini portrait IMO.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 09:47 AM   #1568
Rogue_Psylocke
Frackin!

Questions

I just received my Witchblade and i have a few questions I would like to ask other owners.

- The Turner style head has a ridge between the eyebrows that causes a shadow depending on the light source. Does everybody's have this? It seems to be random with the photos on this forum. Is this normal?

- My Witchblade is not 100% vertically straight. She leans very slightly to the left (her left). Is this the norm and intended stance?

- The swirly piece that wraps around her leg ends up in front of the Witchblade gauntlet (makes it harder to see the gauntlet in all its glory). I noticed this swirly piece is different on everybody's but at least most peoples does not block the gauntlet. Should I complain about this? Can it be bent to a different direction without breaking it? This seems to be close to what the art print intended the look to be.

- The bottom of my piece next to the serial number says "Produced in China. 2015." Does everybody's have the date of 2015? Is this a mistake?

Other than the above questions I am really happy with it. The quality is incredible.

I will post pictures when I have time.
Rogue_Psylocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 02:31 AM   #1569
Captain Marvel
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue_Psylocke View Post
I just received my Witchblade and i have a few questions I would like to ask other owners.

- The Turner style head has a ridge between the eyebrows that causes a shadow depending on the light source. Does everybody's have this? It seems to be random with the photos on this forum. Is this normal?

- My Witchblade is not 100% vertically straight. She leans very slightly to the left (her left). Is this the norm and intended stance?

- The swirly piece that wraps around her leg ends up in front of the Witchblade gauntlet (makes it harder to see the gauntlet in all its glory). I noticed this swirly piece is different on everybody's but at least most peoples does not block the gauntlet. Should I complain about this? Can it be bent to a different direction without breaking it? This seems to be close to what the art print intended the look to be.

- The bottom of my piece next to the serial number says "Produced in China. 2015." Does everybody's have the date of 2015? Is this a mistake?

Other than the above questions I am really happy with it. The quality is incredible.

I will post pictures when I have time.
Does the bottom have a long registration number on it? It’s whats used to register the product in XM’s website that also says if the items authentic or not, I know one company was doing “recasts” of this or by in large copies or knockoffs. My statue stands vertical, she doesn’t have a pronounced ridge on her head and doesn’t throw a shadow. The vines are nowhere near her gauntlet, did you put it in backwards?
Captain Marvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 11:06 AM   #1570
Rogue_Psylocke
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Marvel View Post
Does the bottom have a long registration number on it? It’s whats used to register the product in XM’s website that also says if the items authentic or not, I know one company was doing “recasts” of this or by in large copies or knockoffs. My statue stands vertical, she doesn’t have a pronounced ridge on her head and doesn’t throw a shadow. The vines are nowhere near her gauntlet, did you put it in backwards?
I registered it and it is valid. Yo can see the ridge/shadow on other peoples photos but not all.

The swirl is not interested backwards and looks different near the gauntlet on all photos on this forum.

Does yours have the date of 2015 on the bottom?
Rogue_Psylocke is offline   Reply With Quote