Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

» Spotlight
DGK Diamond Select Premier Wolverine Statue DGK Prime 1 Kong Vs Skull Crawler DGK First 4 Figures Ornstein Exclusive Current Interview:

Old 08-04-2019, 11:29 PM   #771
TNovak
Suicide Squad

Just finished "Caddyshack: The Making of a Cinderella Hollywood Story" Not bad, a lot of cool stuff about Brian Kinney and Harold Ramis who I have always thought both were underrated. Very quick read, just a couple hundred pages.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 06:10 PM   #772
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Star wars omnibus vol.1
Conan the barbarian omnibus vol.1
Earth chronicles:War of gods and men book 3
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 07:43 PM   #773
Demona
Phoenix

Just finished up the second book in Kingís Bill Hodges trilogy - Finders Keepers.

Such a simple premise, but very well done as to not drag. With the epilogue, I am VERY exited to delve into the final book of the series.

I also have almost finished the audible 10th Anniversary, multi cast version of Neil Gaimanís ďAmerican GodsĒ. I have not watched the show, but I am in-and-out of liking this book. Iím not sure why, but right now itís like a 5/10 for me. But I think itís bc Iím not actually reading it.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 06:05 AM   #774
Conehead
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Dracula with Halloween just around the corner.
Conehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 05:43 PM   #775
BurningRage
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Just finished up the second book in Kingís Bill Hodges trilogy - Finders Keepers.

Such a simple premise, but very well done as to not drag. With the epilogue, I am VERY exited to delve into the final book of the series.
The Outsider has a character from this series.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 03:56 PM   #776
Restolas
Doh!

Hey, guys. I have a big request. Tell me please literature, with the help which I will be able draft a good speech and act with him on conference. I'm terribly worried. I even found a speech writing service . One of the services of this service is online speech writing , I'm already thinking about ordering a speech from them. But still I want to Express my thoughts. So I really hope for your help. Could you tell me please, book or article. Maybe someone's TED talk will help me.
Restolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 03:39 AM   #777
The Dark Knight
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restolas View Post
Hey, guys. I have a big request. Tell me please literature, with the help which I will be able draft a good speech and act with him on conference. I'm terribly worried. I even found a speech writing service . One of the services of this service is online speech writing , I'm already thinking about ordering a speech from them. But still I want to Express my thoughts. So I really hope for your help. Could you tell me please, book or article. Maybe someone's TED talk will help me.

I don't know what is your subject, but greatest speech ever made was Perigles' speech from antiant greece. He was a politician.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote