Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2012, 02:23 PM   #21
mwf6171
internet forum tough guy

Location: Gore/Aussie Land!!! well Kansas City, MO actually..
I don't seem to recall much difference between married sex and single sex, except waiting until the kids go to sleep and needing to turn the radio on.
Old 05-28-2012, 02:24 PM   #22
mwf6171
internet forum tough guy

Location: Gore/Aussie Land!!! well Kansas City, MO actually..
Again, enough about the talk, let's see some pics of her, especially when she is in her undies!
Old 05-29-2012, 01:15 AM   #23
Crossbonez74
I am da law!

yeah post some pics and keep us posted on how the date goes on Friday.
Old 05-29-2012, 02:25 AM   #24
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwf6171 View Post
I don't seem to recall much difference between married sex and single sex, except waiting until the kids go to sleep and needing to turn the radio on.

pssh married sex...its a myth. Just like engaged sex

i wish I could go back to single sex...
Old 05-29-2012, 05:25 AM   #25
El Pulento
The InJustice League

You guys have Sex???....
Old 05-29-2012, 05:42 AM   #26
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Sex ???

It's been that long for me, I think my virginity has grown back
Old 05-29-2012, 08:51 AM   #27
RichBamf
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathlok2001 View Post
We had second date Friday night. She took me out to dinner which she insisted on paying for…. Then we went for a walk, then she invited me back to her place. We spent 9 hours talking and yada yada yada I got home at 5 AM……….…. it was magical……. this is when I told her about my particular fashion sense and she did not even blink… We were planning to get together next Friday, but she said she could not wait until then. SO we made plans for Sunday.

Sunday was date #3. Went out for supper and I picked up the bill, Then we went for a nice long 1.5 hour nature walk, then back to my place. Again, we were in each others arms, talking and yada yada yada I did not get to sleep until 130 AM and I am REALLY tried today! you get the picture. I striped her down to her undies and me in my….. She was so kool about that…… My GOD I LOVE her strawberry blonde hair!

So this Friday, she is coming down to visit and I am cooking for her. She asked me if she can stay the night! W@W! she really gets down to the point. Actually, this is her way to see if we connect in the bedroom….. kind of puts pressure on me…..

She told me that sex is an important part of a relationship for her. If that is not there, then its over for her. BUt we are very comfortable with each other if after 3 dates (actually 2 since the first one was just a coffee meeting, she said thats not really a date) we are already lounging around in our undies. She told me, as we were defining our whatever we are, that she is not seeing anyone else nor does she want to… so we are mutually exclusive….. but she did not come out and say we are in a relationship…. as I asked her… I guess we are dating...

This woman is divorced, but her ex husband has since died. That was a long time ago. So she knows her way around the bedroom. She has had married sex, which kinda intimidates me a little… I have never been married….

I will have to see how Friday goes, this will dictate where and even IF we have anything after that. So thats where I am at… its been a whirlwind so far…. will have to see if this goes anywhere…….It seems like we have had 10-20 dates already……. moving at a very fast pace, but then we both have had past relationships so we know what we want…..
Deathlok, I love you man. You always make me laugh.

Married sex is no different from any other sex believe me, it's about the person...she sounds quite open and supportive, which is nothing but a good thing. If you're with someone who is amazing, then sex is amazing, if you're with someone who is a massive drag, then sex is going to be like that.

Don't try and be anything other than yourself bro, she seems to dig that, so don't try to act supercool or macho...just do what feels right for you.

Good luck mate!
Old 05-29-2012, 06:12 PM   #28
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidgit View Post
Sex ???

It's been that long for me, I think my virginity has grown back
Old 05-31-2012, 11:50 PM   #29
Deathlok2001
Resident Metrosexual

Date 3 is coming up. I am cooking for her and she is staying the night. I have a red table cloth, matching napkins, candles, scented flowers, and 3 long stemmed red roses, one for each of our 3 dates. Also cued up some of her fav music on my iPHONE and got her chocolate sauce with strawberries and some strawberry flavoured edible message lotion!
Old 06-01-2012, 12:25 AM   #30
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathlok2001 View Post
Date 3 is coming up. I am cooking for her and she is staying the night. I have a red table cloth, matching napkins, candles, scented flowers, and 3 long stemmed red roses, one for each of our 3 dates. Also cued up some of her fav music on my iPHONE and got her chocolate sauce with strawberries and some strawberry flavoured edible massage lotion!
That's a little presumptuous isn't it . . . I mean, how do you know she likes strawberries
Closed Thread