Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 01-14-2017, 08:31 PM   #221
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstojano View Post
Will this be on their website for those of us without cable? I've never seen this show before.
I'm not sure. Maybe you can check now if other episodes of the same show are available on their website? If so I would assume this one would too.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 11:57 AM   #222
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Watched a couple of episodes of "Strange Inheritance" to see what it was like while waiting for the Frazetta episode. Really an interesting show.

The first one I watched was with a decendant of George Pickett (of the famous "Pickett's Charge" at Gettysburg for those of you who aren't Civil War buffs) and how he got hoodwinked into selling the uniform with blood on it and a hand drawn map by Pickett of the battlefield and some other stuff for like 10% of what it was worth.

The second one was the decendants of some guy named Green who I had never heard of but apparently was responsible for getting the other 4 boroughs incorporated into NY City and also for setting up Central Park and some other things. Again, really pretty interesting.

Really looking forward to the Frazetta show.
Old 01-17-2017, 10:04 PM   #223
cstojano
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Anyone know if/when this will be posted online?
cstojano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 02:21 PM   #224
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Watched the "Strange Inheritance" episode last night. Was pretty cool to see and hear from Billy again. Holly and Sara were in it as well as Danielle. Jr declined I guess. They mentioned the dispute but really kind of glossed over it.
Old 01-21-2017, 11:04 PM   #225
Wombat

Not sure if this one was posted. Coming out in September.

Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 12:33 AM   #226
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
Not sure if this one was posted. Coming out in September.

True bronze or faux bronze? I don't have any other bronze or faux bronze stuff and I already have a painted version of this but damn that does look really good.
Old 01-23-2017, 12:38 AM   #227
cstojano

I think this is just the rest of the original run of DDs they never produced being finished. At least it looks the same to me. Why this is being treated as a new release I don't know, maybe a change was made to the base. They have been trying to sell one of these on eBay for a very long time.
cstojano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 11:17 PM   #228
Wombat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
True bronze or faux bronze? I don't have any other bronze or faux bronze stuff and I already have a painted version of this but damn that does look really good.
Standing atop a barren landscape littered with trophies of his conquests, the Death Dealer awaits. Quarantine Studio is proud to announce the release of the Limited Edition Death Dealer collectible statue in a faux bronze finish.

Created by legendary artist, Frank Frazetta, the Death Dealer has been placed among the most prominent icons within the comic/fantasy art world.

This statue is cast in polystone resin then meticulously hand-painted to replicate a real bronze finish. Measuring approximately 14 inches tall with a faux marble base that is 7 inches wide and 5 inches deep. This Death Dealer statue is extremely limited in a numbered edition and comes in a handsome collector's box. Truly, a magnificent piece of artwork that celebrates the talents of Frank Frazetta Sr.
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 11:35 PM   #229
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Watched the "Strange Inheritance" episode last night. Was pretty cool to see and hear from Billy again. Holly and Sara were in it as well as Danielle. Jr declined I guess. They mentioned the dispute but really kind of glossed over it.
I'll try to find this show tonight.

I got the deluxe Sensuous Frazetta book over the holidays. Now I need a Frazetta girl statue. After that I think I only need a item or two and my Frazetta collection will be finished.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 01:01 AM   #230
warhead
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Got the painted kit and the prepaint with shield, the change up on this is decapitated head on base...
warhead is offline   Reply With Quote