Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 08-15-2016, 11:47 AM   #1741
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Seeing how Dreamwalker's last post was june 3rd it appears Gentle Giant's participation may be slowing or ceasing. Don't think any of the mods have heard anything one way or the other.
Old 08-15-2016, 11:53 AM   #1742
TethMau74
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I sent him a private message as well asking to post his response here. Let's wait and see what happens, but the deafening silence all of a sudden is concerning.
TethMau74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 07:30 PM   #1743
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Does Gentle Giant plan more 1/4 statues (not busts) in the future?
yes we plan on doing more statue in that scale . The next one should be venom which was shown at SDCC . We are still tweaking it here and there. Should be ready for solicitation in a couple months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TethMau74 View Post
Hi Dreamwalker,

Are there any updates on the 1/7 scale Black Widow or Captain America? The lack of any showings at the SDCC wasn't a good sign that these two statues were still on track. Has the departure of Will Harbottle from the company caused a setback or a cancellation of Black Widow and/or Captain America in the 1/7 scale?
Black Widow is on its way from China . It should be arriving mid September . Also we do not currently have a Captain America in that scale .
Dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 07:51 PM   #1744
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Any idea when the First Order Stormtrooper MB will be in-stock?
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 07:54 PM   #1745
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

DW, all the classic Star Wars busts that have all been solicited have been released now. Well, besides the Dameron classic bust. Are you planning to do any more of these classic busts or is Poe Dameron gonna be the last one? I personally would love to see more of them come out...especially the OT troopers (i.e. AT-AT Driver, Scout, Snow, and others. Lemme know, man. Thanks.
AlizAbef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 08:23 PM   #1746
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizAbef View Post
DW, all the classic Star Wars busts that have all been solicited have been released now. Well, besides the Dameron classic bust. Are you planning to do any more of these classic busts or is Poe Dameron gonna be the last one? I personally would love to see more of them come out...especially the OT troopers (i.e. AT-AT Driver, Scout, Snow, and others. Lemme know, man. Thanks.
Episode 7 snow trooper should be on its way . They have shown to be a great success so far ! We will continue to make them as long as that line is supported

I hope we make an AT-AT Driver thats my favorite trooper !
Old 08-23-2016, 08:25 PM   #1747
Dreamwalker
Gentle Giant Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Any idea when the First Order Stormtrooper MB will be in-stock?
Should be in stock now
Old 08-23-2016, 08:44 PM   #1748
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
Episode 7 snow trooper should be on its way . They have shown to be a great success so far ! We will continue to make them as long as that line is supported

I hope we make an AT-AT Driver thats my favorite trooper !
Thanks DW. The AT-AT Driver should be mandatory. It's my favorite trooper too alongside the TIE Pilot, and if & when he's solicited, he should sell like a hotcake..especially seeing as there's only one other Driver bust out there. You guys improved so much on the TIE Fighter bust from the original one with arms. The sculpt and paint are nearly perfect for that little guy. Anyway, yeah, you guys have to make a Driver classic. I'm really happy to hear that the line is working out for you guys. It's really, really cool. I'll buy every one of them. I just hope everyone else maintains the same mentality I do. Also, thanks for releasing them so quickly. I thought I was gonna have to wait 'til December to get the TIE Pilot, but he, along with the others, came out waaaay ahead of schedule. So thanks for that.
AlizAbef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 08:48 PM   #1749
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
Should be in stock now
Awesome! Checked earlier today and swear I thought it still said pre-order. Unless it changed today? Either way, thanks! Ordered!
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 08:55 PM   #1750
Medusoid
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Do you plan on making more Marvel Animated statues? If so, will we ever see some X-Men characters?
Medusoid is offline   Reply With Quote