Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 04-05-2017, 04:22 PM   #1
Darth Milo
Hydra

ECC : Fire Skull by Akihito Ikeda

I am very glad to announce that ECC( Elite Creature
Collectables ) starts to PRE-ORDE one of my arts "Half size, Fire Skull' at Monster palooza this weekend. Don't miss Monster Palooza 2017

-Akihito Ikeda

Darth Milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 05:58 PM   #2
jerkilroy2
A day without sunshine is like... night.

One of my most anticipated pieces! Looks so freaking good
jerkilroy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 06:07 PM   #3
MK Ultra
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Looks pretty cool and like something a Predator might wear. Really nice base, love the colors.
MK Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 06:27 PM   #4
qz33
Rescue

Good looking. Wish for lifesize.
Bets this will be at least $900 ?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 06:50 PM   #5
jerkilroy2

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Good looking. Wish for lifesize.
Bets this will be at least $900 ?
It is $799 for early bird and then up to $899 after. Going up for pre order this weekend. Expected release date in Q3 2017
Old 04-05-2017, 06:51 PM   #6
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

the design is cool enough, but it's not for me.
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 07:05 PM   #7
forps
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

EASIEST pass ever ! Is Steve joking us ? From masterpieces such as Lycan, Reaper, Medusa, Guyver, Freddy to.....let-downs such as the goofy looking Jason bust or the Zoanoid Guyver 1/3 just standing there and now this half-scale (what exactly is this) ? Or his female line last year which was a joke also?

Steve, wake up !!! Give us a DRACULA LSB, a Zoanoid LSB, a true masterpiece !

Sideshow is coming for you, Steve, after the obliteration of XM (XM has no hype anymore. Even the flippers realized that money is on the next release from Sideshow, Magneto PFF...Sideshow, single-handedly DESTROYED XM with 1 statue and 1 move. A set ES for the EX. XM is a hype-company and the buyers were buying cause they "thought" they could later flip it easily. Now no hype - no party) ! If Sideshow uses translucent resin and acrylic teeth for its upcoming Hulk LSB, then Elite is going to have HUGE problems going forward.

Nevertheless i remain optimistic, i believe that we are going to see 2-3 masterpieces from Elite @ Monsterpalooza.

But again, what the f..k is this half-scale what ? Even if i wanted to buy it, 1/2 scale bust = pass for me
forps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 07:38 PM   #8
toty21
The Avengers

This sculpt is absolutely phenomenal, what a work of art.
toty21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 07:55 PM   #9
jerkilroy2

Quote:
Originally Posted by forps View Post
EASIEST pass ever ! Is Steve joking us ? From masterpieces such as Lycan, Reaper, Medusa, Guyver, Freddy to.....let-downs such as the goofy looking Jason bust or the Zoanoid Guyver 1/3 just standing there and now this half-scale (what exactly is this) ? Or his female line last year which was a joke also?

Steve, wake up !!! Give us a DRACULA LSB, a Zoanoid LSB, a true masterpiece !

Sideshow is coming for you, Steve, after the obliteration of XM (XM has no hype anymore. Even the flippers realized that money is on the next release from Sideshow, Magneto PFF...Sideshow, single-handedly DESTROYED XM with 1 statue and 1 move. A set ES for the EX. XM is a hype-company and the buyers were buying cause they "thought" they could later flip it easily. Now no hype - no party) ! If Sideshow uses translucent resin and acrylic teeth for its upcoming Hulk LSB, then Elite is going to have HUGE problems going forward.

Nevertheless i remain optimistic, i believe that we are going to see 2-3 masterpieces from Elite @ Monsterpalooza.

But again, what the f..k is this half-scale what ? Even if i wanted to buy it, 1/2 scale bust = pass for me
You do realize this is created by an artist named Akihito Ikeda and not Steve? ECC is marketing and selling it for him. Please remove the stick up your ass, your ----ting on yourself...
Old 04-05-2017, 10:06 PM   #10
NEMISIS PRIME
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Location: Y'all crazy as hell paying 5k for doom on throne!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by forps View Post
Sideshow, single-handedly DESTROYED XM with 1 statue and 1 move. A set ES for the EX. XM is a hype-company and the buyers were buying cause they "thought" they could later flip it easily. Now no hype - no party) ! If Sideshow uses translucent resin and acrylic teeth for its upcoming Hulk LSB, then Elite is going to have HUGE problems going forward.
NEMISIS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote