Old 08-08-2018, 01:23 PM   #21
BurningRage
Inhumans

I’d get the Street Warrior statue.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 02:38 PM   #22
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

The film was a monster hit. One for the ages.

Yet I am frustrated as hell there have been few collectible products available. The cars alone should have spawned all kinds of diecast stuff. NOPE. Figures? NOPE. Statues? NOPE. Hot Toys? NOPE.

Frustrating as hell. There are a few bootleg dollies but that's pretty much it and the interceptor which gets boring after you've collected a few of those already. Need more cars!!!!
CessnaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 03:49 PM   #23
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATthemes View Post
Love to see Immortan Joe and Capable (she is hot) in a 1/4 scale line.
They are all hot as motherslappers! For those that don't know, that's hot as f*ck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
I’d get the Street Warrior statue.
I've been laughing at that for years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CessnaDriver View Post
The film was a monster hit. One for the ages.

Yet I am frustrated as hell there have been few collectible products available. The cars alone should have spawned all kinds of diecast stuff. NOPE. Figures? NOPE. Statues? NOPE. Hot Toys? NOPE.

Frustrating as hell. There are a few bootleg dollies but that's pretty much it and the interceptor which gets boring after you've collected a few of those already. Need more cars!!!!
IS IS FRUSTRATING AS HELL!!!
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 04:46 PM   #24
JoeWorf
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by CessnaDriver View Post
Granted, we may be SOL as far as as the statues go, but a company called N2 Toys did a select series of 6 inch action figures from The Road Warrior a few years back. They included: (2) Max w/ the Feral Kid or dog, Lord Humungus, Wez, Warrior Woman and Gyro Captain. Pretty good likenesses and hey, it was better than nuttin'. A second series had four more characters and a V8 Interceptor. Not too shabby, considering.
JoeWorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 07:07 PM   #25
French Cancan
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeWorf View Post
Granted, we may be SOL as far as as the statues go, but a company called N2 Toys did a select series of 6 inch action figures from The Road Warrior a few years back. They included: (2) Max w/ the Feral Kid or dog, Lord Humungus, Wez, Warrior Woman and Gyro Captain. Pretty good likenesses and hey, it was better than nuttin'. A second series had four more characters and a V8 Interceptor. Not too shabby, considering.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 01:56 AM   #26
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Mad Max Rocketansky is right up there with Snake Plissken, Rick Deckard, Eastwood’s ‘The Man With No Name’ and Michael Myers as my most wanted statues of cinema icons. Bring it I say!

Fury Road was IMHO the best action film of the past decade and rivals The Road Warrior for best in the mythology. Hoping George Miller settles his lawsuit with Warner’s so he can revisit the Wasteland. It’d be a shame if he didn’t as Tom Hardy says he’s ready if/when the call comes.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote