Statue Forum 





Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2020, 01:16 AM   #101
jinkazama
A.I.M.
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,331
Hey F4F, any chance you'll make statues from the Killer Instinct games?
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 02:38 PM   #102
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer
 
First4Figures's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hey F4F, any chance you'll make statues from the Killer Instinct games?
Our official poll gauging interest in Killer Instinct in our Facebook club had less than 150 interested fans, unfortunately, so Killer Instinct isn’t really a priority for us at this time. If there’s ever a huge resurgence of interest or demand, thorough, we will be listening!
First4Figures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 03:01 PM   #103
jinkazama
A.I.M.
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,331
Hey F4F, thanks for answering my previous question, i greatly appreciate it.Is there any chance you could post some teaser pics of any upcoming projects? Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 11:14 AM   #104
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer
 
First4Figures's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hey F4F, thanks for answering my previous question, i greatly appreciate it.Is there any chance you could post some teaser pics of any upcoming projects? Cheers!


Here’s a work-in-progress image of Kiryu that we’ve otherwise only ever shared in our Collector’s Club yesterday, just for you!
First4Figures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 11:35 AM   #105
MrYac
Thunderstrike
 
MrYac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 13,584
What about Hollow Knight, from what I’ve seen he has done pretty well in the poll you ran for him . Though I’m not sure on what the threshold is to be considered viable .
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 12:09 PM   #106
jinkazama
A.I.M.
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by First4Figures View Post


Here’s a work-in-progress image of Kiryu that we’ve otherwise only ever shared in our Collector’s Club yesterday, just for you!
Thanks!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 12:46 PM   #107
dao2
Mystique
 
dao2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 10,666
hmm I can't seem to see the image o_0 Anyone can repost?
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 04:12 PM   #108
eternalblue02
Statue Forum MacDaddy
 
eternalblue02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Clinton CT
Posts: 2,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
hmm I can't seem to see the image o_0 Anyone can repost?
Here you go.

eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 04:16 PM   #109
dao2
Mystique
 
dao2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 10,666
Thanks!
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 03:18 PM   #110
RomanceDawn
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
RomanceDawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by First4Figures View Post
Our official poll gauging interest in Killer Instinct in our Facebook club had less than 150 interested fans, unfortunately, so Killer Instinct isn’t really a priority for us at this time. If there’s ever a huge resurgence of interest or demand, thorough, we will be listening!
Speaking of Rare related properties have you all put up interest poles in regards to Donkey Kong? That's probably the one thing I'm waiting for to die happy as a statue collector.
RomanceDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:03 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com