Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 07-26-2019, 11:44 AM   #41
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexT View Post
What response are you looking for? Other that Robins EX there is nothing to respond to. This is getting blown out of proportion.
I don’t know about cjacobs83’s case, but there are couple people waiting on customer service like address change and invoice issue. I also think he really NEED to get the reward coupon sorted out so people can actually use it when they want on a purchase. The reward coupon has been an ongoing issue for almost a year. I think it’s natural people are starting feel impatient. The rest I think he can take more time improving way he does things.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 12:25 PM   #42
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
I don’t know about cjacobs83’s case, but there are couple people waiting on customer service like address change and invoice issue. I also think he really NEED to get the reward coupon sorted out so people can actually use it when they want on a purchase. The reward coupon has been an ongoing issue for almost a year. I think it’s natural people are starting feel impatient. The rest I think he can take more time improving way he does things.
I know what you mean about the reward coupons, but they always could be used. It was just a matter of e-mailing Debbie. Granted, I don't know how easy that would have been if you wanted to pay in full. I'd pay the depost, wait for Debbie to send the invoice for the balance, then ask for her to apply my existing credit to the remainder. She'd resend the invoice at the lower dollar amount.

Ideally, they would just track credit on the site at the account level and let us apply it to orders. But, if anyone wants to use the credit, it can be used (as long as you can get a response).
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 01:22 PM   #43
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
(as long as you can get a response).
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote