Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2018, 11:06 PM   #121
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

All I know is Pop Culture Shock appeared to be a GREAT company making really nice sculptures.

Then, the company seemed to go to ---- overnight. However this was a gradual decline but it was covered up so eloquently (see QZ's list...as outrageous as that list is, he's right on the money with a bunch of those examples)

I think you Jerry are the only one that can honestly answer what the hell happened with the rapid decline of PCS. We know we won't get an honest answer and we don't need answer.

what many of us know and feel...when a ship is going down...when a ship sinks, the crew, the passengers go down with it. it's a bad look when the captain of the ship is the first one on a life boat making excuses.
Old 08-10-2018, 11:16 PM   #122
Jiggatron69
The X-Men

Hey guys! Whats going on in this thread........oh my.
Old 08-11-2018, 12:01 AM   #123
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuttaSight View Post
well after that post everyone can see your true self.
Hey I'm not the one with the name outtasight and blaming everyone but myself for my own company's demise.
No after that post everyone can see your true self in one exhaustive list of nothing but your own actions and half-truths and you knew what you were doing every step of the way.
If the industry was still in it's inflation phase you'd still be stroking that golden goose to lay more eggs.

One day I had opened a new PCS statue and was showing it off and praising about how you as the owner take time to talk on the forums and interact directly with all the fans and someone said "oh my he's sure got the wool pulled over all of your eyes"

I was so quick to defend the reply and explain how much you cared.

She was very wise and very right and I was very wrong, that I can admit. Deep down I probably suspected it though but I just didn't want to admit it.
Old 08-11-2018, 01:19 AM   #124
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

This is getting ridiculous. General hospital in state forum. I’m turning off the channel.