Statue Forum 


XM Studios





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2018, 01:21 PM   #301
SkiaEsh
Doh!
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: United States
Posts: 12
So did anyone else on here order from Dan's Dinosaurs? I ordered there so I would not be on three payment plans at once, but got an email today canceling the order. If you ordered from there, you might check your order.

Also, does anyone know how to get on CC's waitlist or another U.S. supplier? I really did not want to miss this one.
SkiaEsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 07:41 PM   #302
tamaboy311
I am da law!
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiaEsh View Post
So did anyone else on here order from Dan's Dinosaurs? I ordered there so I would not be on three payment plans at once, but got an email today canceling the order. If you ordered from there, you might check your order.

Also, does anyone know how to get on CC's waitlist or another U.S. supplier? I really did not want to miss this one.
Email them.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 07:44 PM   #303
SkiaEsh
Doh!
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: United States
Posts: 12
Thanks. I will do that.
SkiaEsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 04:08 AM   #304
OM1D
Doh!
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 4
Anyone know whether this will size up (fairly) okay with the Iron Studio Velociraptors? Thinking of getting the attack raptor to go with big mama here.
OM1D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 07:00 AM   #305
Finder40
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: England
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by OM1D View Post
Anyone know whether this will size up (fairly) okay with the Iron Studio Velociraptors? Thinking of getting the attack raptor to go with big mama here.
The Raptors are 1/10 so would be too big in scale to the Rex as thats 1/15 scale
Finder40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 04:05 PM   #306
yankeetrex
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 114
Oh man, I won this statue in the Instagram contest Prime 1 was running. Anyone know when these will be shipping? So excited, this is the definitive JP T-rex in my opinion.
yankeetrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 05:16 PM   #307
tamaboy311
I am da law!
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeetrex View Post
Oh man, I won this statue in the Instagram contest Prime 1 was running. Anyone know when these will be shipping? So excited, this is the definitive JP T-rex in my opinion.
should be end of next year.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:42 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com