Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 06-24-2020, 10:51 AM   #81
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I had always assumed Hulk would come in one piece.

The Thanos had a lot of empty space in the box because of all those purple accents that go on the base.

I want Hulk, but I just don’t have the space. And honestly I’m holding out hope that they one day do a Cap, Thor, Black Widow and maybe even an unmasked RDJ Iron Man. And for those pieces I’ll be more than willing to box up other pieces.
I'd love to see those pieces released too but honestly I don't think they'll happen due to them not being able to secure the likeness rights. I know they've tried to secure some of them before.
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 08:00 PM   #82
SONICobra
Batman

If i was a bigger hulk fan this would be an absolute must, i really hope i get the chance to see this in person some day
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 08:27 AM   #83
Starck
Fantastic Four

Not seeing much in hand pics, I'm gonna post mine.
I was deciding between the hulk and Thanos, ended up picking hulk because occasionally when I look at my bank statement my face would turn green, we have that in common.

Comparing to busts few years ago, nowadays these busts are just incredible, rooted hair, glass eyes, I mean look at those teeth! Very satisfied with purchase, I'm really becoming a Queen Studio fan now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX_20200718_182507.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	383.4 KB
ID:	131830Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX_20200718_182604.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	429.4 KB
ID:	131831Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX_20200718_182730.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	436.0 KB
ID:	131832Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX_20200718_182421.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	482.1 KB
ID:	131833
Starck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 12:36 PM   #84
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starck View Post
Not seeing much in hand pics, I'm gonna post mine.
I was deciding between the hulk and Thanos, ended up picking hulk because occasionally when I look at my bank statement my face would turn green, we have that in common.

Comparing to busts few years ago, nowadays these busts are just incredible, rooted hair, glass eyes, I mean look at those teeth! Very satisfied with purchase, I'm really becoming a Queen Studio fan now.

Attachment 131830Attachment 131831Attachment 131832Attachment 131833
Looks outstanding! I am not a bust guy but if I was, this would definitely be in my collection.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 03:14 AM   #85
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Wow didn’t realise these were already in collectors hands! Looks awesome congrats starck!
Old 09-21-2020, 04:21 AM   #86
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovp3664 View Post
I have a strong feeling you will crumble !! :-) Impressive piece.
You were right!

I crumbled.......

I saw it pop in stock and I just couldn’t help myself.

I just unboxed it and I must say I’m impressed. I did have a few issues with my Thanos, but after a cursory once over I can’t find a single thing wrong with the actual bust.

No breaks in the silicone, no cracks or deformities in the casting, no excess glue on the eyes. All problems I had with Thanos, but as far as I can see Hulk is pretty much perfect.

The only minor things I found had to do with the base. One tiny chip on the edge and a slight scrapping of the silver paint.

As I saw on a YouTube review, the hair at the front almost comes fully adhered to his forehead. I had to slowly peel it off, section by section, strand by strand. Also the hair feels very hard in sections as if way too much ‘hair spray’ had been applied. But I eventually got it to how I wanted it.

My only problem is how I’m going to display him. As I’ve currently got him on the coffee table and because of the head position he needs to be placed at least at eye level if not higher.

Very happy with my purchase.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 04:56 AM   #87
laproblematique
Fantastic Four

Quote:
You were right!

I crumbled.......

I just unboxed it and I must say I’m impressed. I did have a few issues with my Thanos, but after a cursory once over I can’t find a single thing wrong with the actual bust.

No breaks in the silicone, no cracks or deformities in the casting, no excess glue on the eyes. All problems I had with Thanos, but as far as I can see Hulk is pretty much perfect.

The only minor things I found had to do with the base. One tiny chip on the edge and a slight scrapping of the silver paint.

As I saw on a YouTube review, the hair at the front almost comes fully adhered to his forehead. I had to slowly peel it off, section by section, strand by strand. Also the hair feels very hard in sections as if way too much ‘hair spray’ had been applied. But I eventually got it to how I wanted it.

My only problem is how I’m going to display him. As I’ve currently got him on the coffee table and because of the head position he needs to be placed at least at eye level if not higher.

Congrats. Did you go with Sugo for Hulk? Can't be long until the Mark L bust now.
laproblematique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 04:58 AM   #88
ovp3664
The Avengers

Quote:
You were right!

I crumbled.......

Congrats.
ovp3664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 05:09 AM   #89
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
Congrats. Did you go with Sugo for Hulk? Can't be long until the Mark L bust now.
Yes I did.

I preordered the clean version of the Mark 50. I just wished we had an unmasked version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovp3664 View Post
Congrats.
Thanks.

I’m ordering so many Queen Studio pieces at the moment, and because of that I’m having to consider whether I should cancel a few of my Prime 1 pieces
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 07:19 AM   #90
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Just had my hulk bust arrive yet another one knocked out the park by QS! I was slightly concerned they’d not matched the proto paint quality when I saw other collectors in hand pics/vids (mainly the subtle flesh tones coming through the green) but even as I looked at it through the plastic bag when I was unboxing I knew they’d nailed it. This is probably now my number 1 bust even surpassing Loki.
I’ll get some pics up later.
Just iron man to arrive and my avengers bust lineup is complete!