Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 04-11-2020, 09:16 AM   #1
dib_
Doh!

Gaming Heads are the worst company I've ever dealt with

I previously bought two statues. No issues there. So I ordered two more on payment plans.

Except partially through the plan, my card expired and had to be renewed. This changes the card info. Their site has no options to update billing details for this (and only their site--I had zero problems on every other site like Amazon, Sideshow, Prime 1) so I contacted support.

Back and forth email exchanges and they seem unable to grasp the problem no matter how many times I tried to explain. I'm assuming it's because they're foreign and don't have native-english support, but they will not update my payment info or offer any solution.

At one point they offered to cancel the orders, and charge me for the privilege. I told them hell-no because I had no intention of canceling the orders. I intended to pay for them fully, and once-again they need to update my billing info or figure something out from their end to transact. If **they** had no alternative than to cancel the orders, then I shouldn't be penalized for their inability to fulfill the order.

Finally I demanded to speak to a supervisor because I wanted to tell them how unhelpful their support staff (the one or two people that I can tell are even working there) and now their support have stonewalled me. My emails go unanswered. Nobody to escalate and no means of appeal. Every time I've tried to contact in the past X months, they're presumably keeping it from ever being seen by anyone else in the company.

All my money on the prior payments are tied up in orders that will never be completed. No way to get a refund, so they've essentially stolen my money.

I suppose that's the risk of dealing with foreign companies that have no public contact info and no way to reach a live person. Notice they have no phone number or alternative means to contact any person in the company.
dib_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 09:37 AM   #2
risingstar
Jedi Order

Call your CC company and explain the situation?
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 10:56 AM   #3
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Get on there Facebook group and explain the situation, the guy who owns GamingHeads usually posts and resolves stuff.

F4F used to have the same backend to their website as Gaming Heads (Alex the owner of F4F used to own GH too ) and they had issues like this in the past too...the difference is Alex has recognised them and put lots of things in place including a new backend to a new site and customisation for payment plans etc.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 12:50 PM   #4
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

F4F definitely cleaned up their act. I deal with Bruno in CS all the time and his staff are very pleasant.

Definitely contact GH through Facebook. You shouldn’t have to but they should resolve your issue. I always wondered what would happen in your situation if it ever happened to me. Usually these company’s contact you weeks before final payment and shipping to check your payment method. If they don’t have a way to switch that’s ridiculous.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 01:12 PM   #5
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

There must be ways around it?

Just off the top of my head, why can't they cancel your existing order and then make you a new order with the new payment information and then apply a discount to that order for what you have already paid? Surely there must be some get around like that?
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 01:09 AM   #6
dib_
Doh!

I agree, they should have been able to come up with some solution in a timely manner.

I don't have or use Facebook, I'm pretty anti social media that way.
dib_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 01:49 AM   #7
cosmic
Mephisto

I had to update my CC once there, they sent me a payment with $0,1 oe $1 (dont remember the amount). I had to pay with the new credit card and afterwards my payment plan was updated. This was over a year ago
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 03:15 PM   #8
gs013564
Justice League

World Pay processes their transactions. Do you have an email with the World Pay information? If you haven't gone to that site, then I'd start there.

Cosmic is mentioning the "old" way of updating CC info. They no longer do it that way anymore sadly. It was easier.
gs013564 is offline   Reply With Quote