Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-18-2015, 08:12 PM   #161
bangooface
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sash501 View Post
Please post here with the answer
I called and they told me they were not sure until the final preorder. I guess tomorrow we will know.
bangooface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 11:22 PM   #162
rebirthz
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangooface View Post
I called and they told me they were not sure until the final preorder. I guess tomorrow we will know.
highly doubt they will include the original helmet and sword arm. but HOPE THEY DO IT!!!
rebirthz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 11:24 PM   #163
qz33
Baron Zemo

Let's do what we can to encourage it.

This is a hard piece to say no to. Wonder if the ES will be set or TBD for a while? Likely open for a bit.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 12:44 AM   #164
dechirico7
The Flash

To be fair to the people the pre-ordered the original, they shouldn't include the switch-outs. That way the originals won't take a nose dive in value. Note: I do not own the original! But I know how much it sucks when original pieces lose all value after variants are released.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 02:51 AM   #165
rebirthz
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
To be fair to the people the pre-ordered the original, they shouldn't include the switch-outs. That way the originals won't take a nose dive in value. Note: I do not own the original! But I know how much it sucks when original pieces lose all value after variants are released.
Totally agree BUT maybe they include different switchouts! Or if they gave only the helmet head or only the sword arm. Still makes the old piece the badass Exclusive
rebirthz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 03:40 AM   #166
turner
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Available for Pre-Order today at 12PST
turner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 09:43 AM   #167
Johnneeukca
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-9 View Post
nice double dip.

i'll stick with the overpriced print
me too!
Johnneeukca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 02:21 PM   #168
ob1ob
Birdman

I can't decide if I'm going to PO this one or not. I wanted to get all CoD pieces, but the reality of the amount of money and space this would take is setting in. I'm not sure I want to spend $1k for one statue. There are a couple of CoD statues that are supposed to ship pretty soon, so I'd rather wait for my next 10% coupon if I do decide to get this one. Hopefully he'll still be available.
ob1ob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 02:31 PM   #169
qz33
Baron Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ob1ob View Post
I can't decide if I'm going to PO this one or not. I wanted to get all CoD pieces, but the reality of the amount of money and space this would take is setting in. I'm not sure I want to spend $1k for one statue. There are a couple of CoD statues that are supposed to ship pretty soon, so I'd rather wait for my next 10% coupon if I do decide to get this one. Hopefully he'll still be available.
The double dip could likely eliminate any possible value increase in the future.

2-3 years ago this was a rare standout piece. Not so sure it's worth $1,000 anymore with so much new stuff and a 2nd run.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 03:36 PM   #170
spidermonkey
Mephisto

I'm really sad to say that Sideshow just slapped every previous owner of this in the face. This is coming from a previous SS fan boy for the most part. I never intended on selling mine but it was nice to have an actual collectable. Their new business moto blows, I understand they are a business and they have to be about money but now it seems that's all their about. If any of the COTD pieces go up in value I'm guessing a variant will come out down the line to cash in on it. I personally don't feel that it's right but oh well I guess. I don't usually vent on the forums but this redo makes me a little sick lol.
spidermonkey is offline   Reply With Quote