Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 05-25-2018, 06:01 PM   #131
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

As someone who will buy this. NO buckles.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 01:13 AM   #132
Das Brutah
The Avengers

Fantastic!!!! Totally killing it with the Batman villains.
Das Brutah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 08:36 AM   #133
Gothamite
Phoenix

I don't think she can be considered a villain anymore.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 10:46 AM   #134
built2shred
Phoenix

Unfortunately I don't have room to collect this line but I would say no buckles...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 10:42 PM   #135
Medusoid
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeterhead View Post
Hey,

We won't be officially showing this until 3pm, but here's the full reveal for you guys!!
Gorgeous.

The bag with the jewels also looks amazing! I hope the production piece looks that good...
Medusoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 10:51 PM   #136
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeterhead View Post
Hey,

Forgot to mention we were going to have the "wanted poster" be the exclusive item
Glad you didn't do that. A certain other company included a "poster" as the EX of a PF, and most people didn't think it was worth the bother.
Old 05-26-2018, 10:55 PM   #137
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

On Tweeterhead's facebook page someone made the comment about the female statue being overly sexualized. I have to say that in this case I agree. When Catwoman wore this costume, there was never that much leg or cleavage being shown. I guess I am wondering was it necessary to depict the statue like this? I know that when the Wonder Girl statue was shown some people thought that her cleavage was too low and I saw there point. In this case it seems a bit more blatant. I do think this is a fantastic sculpt and trust me, I am far from a prude but I just think that I am going to have to pass on this one.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 10:58 PM   #138
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
On Tweeterhead's facebook page someone made the comment about the female statue being overly sexualized. I have to say that in this case I agree. When Catwoman wore this costume, there was never that much leg or cleavage being shown. I guess I am wondering was it necessary to depict the statue like this? I know that when the Wonder Girl statue was shown some people thought that her cleavage was too low and I saw there point. In this case it seems a bit more blatant. I do think this is a fantastic sculpt and trust me, I am far from a prude but I just think that I am going to have to pass on this one.
I posted this pic on Page 1 of this thread.

She wore this costume in two different time periods, and in the 1980s, it was indeed more risque than the first iteration.
Old 05-26-2018, 11:01 PM   #139
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I guess I do not remember the costume being that risqué in the late 70's/80's when she was more or less a semi permanent cast member in Batman and Detective Comics. Maybe I will have to dig out a few issues to refresh my memory.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 11:08 PM   #140
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
You are now the official prude of the forum... can we get a Admin to put "The Prude" under his name
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote