Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Leave it to the Professionals Please > Erick Sosa

Old 02-25-2011, 02:41 AM   #21
DaddyVader
Mephisto

Erick,
You've always done the best werewolves! I remember a tutorial you did using colored sculpy to sculpt a werewolf that was the absolute bomb! Nice to see that you haven't lost your tough with lycans! Just don't leave them out under a full moon!
DV
DaddyVader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 03:05 AM   #22
gylaya79
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
OH heck yeah! let's take over the world!
i met with them last weekend, and they were as excited as i was. it was suppose to be a 30minute meeting turned into 2 hrs. i just need to get some feedback from you so i can point them in the right path. can you imagine the possibilities bro. The "Z" will be the trademark, "MonsterZ Reborn", "Master of MonsterZ", etc.

as for taking over the world, you think too small young Neo. We will rule the Matrix!!!!
gylaya79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:29 AM   #23
joe delfini
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

I love it, the pose is amazing and dynamic. Will have to keep my eye on this.
joe delfini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:39 AM   #24
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gylaya79 View Post
i met with them last weekend, and they were as excited as i was. it was suppose to be a 30minute meeting turned into 2 hrs. i just need to get some feedback from you so i can point them in the right path. can you imagine the possibilities bro. The "Z" will be the trademark, "MonsterZ Reborn", "Master of MonsterZ", etc.

as for taking over the world, you think too small young Neo. We will rule the Matrix!!!!
You are on....!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe delfini View Post
I love it, the pose is amazing and dynamic. Will have to keep my eye on this.
Thank you! more images very soon...
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 11:02 AM   #25
johnclone
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
Done and done!
Only thing is I can use a lot of parts, but they will be slightly different in pose due to the fact this wolf will be both a kit and part of a new pre-paint line up series I am doing as part of my official line of statues.... we don't want Erick Sosa suing us for using a very similar sculpt buahahah!
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 11:17 AM   #26
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFire76 View Post
Wow! Eric... you sir certainly have a style I love ... and may I say your statues that you have done in the past are very prominent in my collection!!

After seeing some of the stuff you have been doing for Koto and a few lucky ones on this board.... You are a f*cking bad #ss!! I just love seeing your wips!!!

Bring on the Battle Chasers villains!!
Thank you man, it does mean a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocksaint View Post
loving it E...love the motion of the sculpt
Thanks Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclone View Post
Hehe, I was kididng, what I meant to say was that this monster is part of a series I am doing with a company ( but rights/idea/concept are all mine), but unlike most of the projects I do for the industry I have free reign to show sneak peeks, or promote, come to the boards, and show progress, or do whatever because I made sure those rules were set. Since Glennn said we could use the same wolf for something else... well, I was afraid I would sue myself for using my own work for a different project... but nah, I won't do that
Old 02-26-2011, 05:37 AM   #27
EbonyRaven
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Awesome work. I can't wait to see this one finished. Nothing beats a good monster sculpt and your stuff is just fantastic.
EbonyRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 06:39 AM   #28
warhead
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Love it Erick, really like the shorter thicker snout it makes the creature more vicious and original looking.
warhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 02:56 PM   #29
Savage
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

How you can have the time for doing personal projects like this? I mean you are a machine man!
Incredible that you are so quick in doing this and so unbelievable good.
Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 04:38 PM   #30
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage View Post
How you can have the time for doing personal projects like this? I mean you are a machine man!
Incredible that you are so quick in doing this and so unbelievable good.
Hi Savage,
Thank for your nice words man, well.... before I could never really do much side stuff, but since I learned zbrush, I can do things faster on the superhero/industry side of things. So now I can truly focus and get my own stuff done, which is a lot more in terms of number of ideas and concepts than what I do for companies... ... right now is a good time for original stuff... so I am just jumping on the bandwagon so you will be seeing more of these as kits, limited painted kits, and pre-paints... thank you!