Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

View Poll Results: Which of these KLASSIC Kharacters would you buy ?
Kitana 32 33.68%
Ermac / Rain 31 32.63%
Liu Kang 25 26.32%
All of them ! 18 18.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2014, 10:41 AM   #131
DarkMario616
Kindly Asked To Leave

If Jerry mastered the other klassic sculpts there's no reason he can't find a way to make the cyborgs look amazing.

I agree. Cyrax should have a change out chest piece or a change out arm with a grenade. Sektor could have be shooting out a missile or flamethrower. Smoke is a little bit more difficult...

Even if they didn't have recognizable items and just had a pose like the ninjas I'd buy them in a heartbeat. I don't know why but I love that I finally joined this line. The only ones I might get that I missed out on are the females (although I think kitana hasn't been made yet according to this poll)
DarkMario616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 02:01 PM   #132
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Jerry has said that he's never really liked the re-used BMX gear they used for the ninja costumes in MK2, or the cyborg ninjas in MK3, so it might be unlikely we'll see the cyber ninjas get made into 1/4 statues.
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 02:10 PM   #133
DarkMario616
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Jerry has said that he's never really liked the re-used BMX gear they used for the ninja costumes in MK2, or the cyborg ninjas in MK3, so it might be unlikely we'll see the cyber ninjas get made into 1/4 statues.
Is it the fact that he doesn't like it or he can't make it look good?

I understand if it's the latter but if the only reason is he doesn't like it well... That's dumb. Cyrax and sektor would sell out easy.
Old 11-28-2014, 04:02 PM   #134
SuperJ300
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Jerry said similar thing about Raiden and now he is doing him.

Hopefully Jerry will find a way round making the Cyborgs Klassics!

Not any other version!!!!!!!

Klassics all the way!
SuperJ300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 04:51 PM   #135
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMario616 View Post
Is it the fact that he doesn't like it or he can't make it look good?

I understand if it's the latter but if the only reason is he doesn't like it well... That's dumb. Cyrax and sektor would sell out easy.
He probably worked on them, and I'd say he definitely knows that they would sell easily.
I recall he said he looked into their costumes and couldn't manage to have them come out properly, that's why I think he worked on them, sounded like a first hand comment.
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 04:57 PM   #136
DarkMario616
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mule View Post
He probably worked on them, and I'd say he definitely knows that they would sell easily.
I recall he said he looked into their costumes and couldn't manage to have them come out properly, that's why I think he worked on them, sounded like a first hand comment.
Well like Sj mentioned... Jerry said he finally got Raiden to look good. And will be on PO soon.

He just needs to find the right pose. Until then ill enjoy lui kang Raiden Ermac and rain.
Old 11-28-2014, 05:55 PM   #137
kakarot117
Kindly Asked To Leave

I think johhny cage and sonja need to be made for sure. Kano would go great with sonja. Johhny be perfect with goro. I too would love cyrax and sector. Could do mk 9 classic.
kakarot117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 06:15 PM   #138
DarkMario616
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarot117 View Post
I think johhny cage and sonja need to be made for sure. Kano would go great with sonja. Johhny be perfect with goro. I too would love cyrax and sector. Could do mk 9 classic.
I want a Johnny cage to put alongside my sealed copy of mk3. Signed by Daniel pesina and Carlos pesina.

Johnny and Raiden..... Win!
Old 11-29-2014, 09:44 AM   #139
Hanzo
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarot117 View Post
what I have also considered since they said no plans for a noob saibot is buying a extra smoke then getting him repainted to become a noob saibot..... since its same sculpt and smoke you can still get for $379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni_Akuma_1982 View Post
I'm sure they will make a Noob Saibot but not soon. I really hope they will do the Klassic Cyborgs !
Iff they make noob saibot i hope they use the see through black material from smokes clear arms and some kind of glow in the dark white paint for the eyes.
Hanzo is offline   Reply With Quote