Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

View Poll Results: The ideal release number of statues per year
1 statue per license every 2 months (max 3 licenses - so a total of 3 statues every 2 months) 17 22.67%
1 statue per license every 2 months (max 2 licenses - so a total of 2 statues every 2 months) 35 46.67%
1 statue per license per month (max 3 licenses - so a total of 3 statues every 1 month) 9 12.00%
1 statue per license per month (max 2 licenses - so a total of 2 statues every 1 month) 4 5.33%
None of the options (state your ideal release number) 10 13.33%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-17-2015, 07:07 AM   #101
Hunterkingxxl
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawnknome View Post
Why can people just not understand that XM can do nothing about collectors outside their distribution contractual agreement. XM can take input and pointers from us in NA and Europe, but they CANNOT legally sell to us direct. So the fact that our price point is much higher does not matter. Prioritize your collection, sell other pieces to fund XM if you have to. At the end of the day they care about selling out, which they do, and they can't worry about the work around that NA and EU have to do.
Hold you prancing ponies my friend. They did sell to Europe when the French distributor was selling their pieces. Also, are we not part of their clientelle? We are, and I will give my opinion based upon my own position in this market. At this moment, they are expensive, no matter how you bend or twist reality with arguments of license areas.

IF they were to interrest themselves in selling more in Europe and NA, they should consider expanding their licensed area. Not saying they need it, as they are selling out at the moment, just saying. As a wish for Europe and NA for their product to become more easily available.

They would sell 8000 Mageneto's if they were available at better prices in Europe and NA. ASIDE from their promise not to up ES. Just saying.
Hunterkingxxl is offline   Reply With Quote