Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-28-2021, 08:55 PM   #9751
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective27 View Post
The $3 spin happened very early. I have the screen still up and nothing else has happened, including any voting for a poll.
Thanks I was watching and everyone said it didn't work and they gave no clarification.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 08:58 PM   #9752
Detective27
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
Thanks I was watching and everyone said it didn't work and they gave no clarification.
You're welcome.
Detective27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 08:59 PM   #9753
StarWarsIsGood
Birdman

The $3 dollar spin happened right after I made it in. It was quick.
StarWarsIsGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 09:23 PM   #9754
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos49698 View Post
Sigh, it's Spooktacular codes vanish like the wind. It didn't help that people were PM Alex to issue the 3 dollar code faster for the 700 likes.

Also, complaining that the 2 codes from the last stream, before were only for 500 people.
With 1000 people in the trivia, the intention was that 500 people were supposed to get $3, and a different 500 people were supposed to get $2.

The problem was that it appears that the first 500 who got the $3 weren’t exempted from getting the $2 too. So you had some people like me who got both, some got $2 or $3 and some didn’t get anything at all.

And they kept denying any issue for 10 minutes until Autumn finally gave up arguing where she finally admitted an error may have occurred
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 09:39 PM   #9755
Jombee
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Here is how they should have handled it. Say they are going to look into it and if they find that the same 500 got both then they will simply make sure that everyone in the trivia gets $3. They have a list of all emails. The little extra money doesn't really matter to them and the fans would have been fine. Instead you get childish behavior and now threats they are going to screw more people over. I'm done now. Sorry.
Jombee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 09:39 PM   #9756
xellos49698
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I understand that Phoenixblazes, but honestly, I'm just grateful for any rewards I happen to pick up. Sideshow Collectibles is the only company I've ever know that is nice enough to giveaway 'free money' to it's fans.

It may not be a 100 percent fair process on how the points are given out, and even watching a live stream does not guarantee anything, but they don't have to give us anything.
xellos49698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 09:46 PM   #9757
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
I understand that Phoenixblazes, but honestly, I'm just grateful for any rewards I happen to pick up. Sideshow Collectibles is the only company I've ever know that is nice enough to giveaway 'free money' to it's fans.

It may not be a 100 percent fair process on how the points are given out, and even watching a live stream does not guarantee anything, but they don't have to give us anything.
ding ding...it's free money. I'm not sweating it if things get messed up every now and then.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 09:47 PM   #9758
StarWarsIsGood
Birdman

It can be a little frustrating at times, but I've received around $400 this year so if I miss a dollar here or there I'm not going to worry about it. I'm happy they do this.
StarWarsIsGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 09:53 PM   #9759
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:

I personally wasn’t complaining (as I got the last 3 lotteries). I was just explaining why people were complaining.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 10:02 PM   #9760
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWarsIsGood View Post
It can be a little frustrating at times, but I've received around $400 this year so if I miss a dollar here or there I'm not going to worry about it. I'm happy they do this.
I know for some they were mad about the money but honestly what I found very unprofessional was the attitude Alex came back with. I don’t know what people said to him but if I acted to customers how he did I would be fired on the spot. I was a little surprised in front of his boss and nobody cared. Not sure if he was having a bad day or if this is the norm for him but since nobody batted an eye to it …
Hopefully he has a better day tomorrow and it was just a rough one for him today.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote